BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Jennifer W.
Florence, KY
We shop at Kroger frequently! We like the price point on the food. It can be expensive. Kroger brand stuff for the most part is quality. I will say the Kroger brand mashed potatoes that you can microwave like Bob Evans mashed potatoes are not any good. If you want mashed potatoes either make them on your own or buy Bob Evans!
Shan W.
Peachtree Corners, GA
I stopped going to Kroger a long time ago. I stopped when I mentioned to a sales clerk that all of the carrots were moldy. The initial clerk took two of them off the shelf and then when they thought I had turned my back, they put them right back on the shelf! When I complained to the manager he just stared at me with a blank look on his face. I have gone back a few times after that and all of the interactions have been less than desirable.
Margaret W.
I love Kroger. They have everything from diapers to meat and produce and have begun carrying some "green" products. It makes it really convenient for me to get most of the groceries I need in one place! They have good online sales with the Kroger app, and there are other rebate apps that work with Kroger as well. It's great to get gas fuel points for money off gas too!
Kaitlyn M.
My family has gone to Kroger as long as I can remember! Now being an adult I go there as well and it's like the only place I really like to go grocery shopping! They have so many great deals daily and I'm always saving money with my Kroger card. Plus they have the largest organic section I've ever seen in a store with such amazing variety! The staff is always very friendly and helpful and I've always had a positive experience shopping at Kroger!
Lauren P.
Noblesville, IN
Kroger is one of my favorite places to shop (actually, it's the only place I do my grocery shopping now). When in college, I only had a Walmart near me and I spent way more money then than I do now on groceries (and now I'm shopping for two people)!! I love the app because it helps me save so much money while shopping and even gives me the chance to get a free item when downloading the "free Friday download" coupon!! They always have such great selections and not to mention Starbucks!! Keep it up.
Malikah P.
St Clr Shores, MI
Oh how grateful we're to have Kroger! My family and I really love Kroger, and it is the number one grocery store we got to. The store is so beautiful, always kept tidy, and has many options to choose from. There are so many healthy opportunities, and the Kroger brand (food items) are even good. Also, when you shop often or become a member they send coupons to you (for the items you buy a lot) and you when points for their gas.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
I am lucky enough to live between two gorgeous, newly remodeled Fry's marketplaces. I love that they have such a huge produce selection as well as the fun things like the sushi and cheese bar. I feel that their prices are very fair and I never have an issue using coupons. The stored are clean and welcoming, I look forward to grocery shopping trips to Fry's.
Katie C.
Dallas, TX
I am absolutely delighted with Kroger's variety in their produce section and with their organic, vegan options. If I could only choose one grocery store, Kroger would be it especially because their price point is unbeatable as a general rule when it comes to organic canned goods. The picture attached is of a recent salad I made with Kroger produce!
Amanda R.
HOWELL, MI
Kroger is much closer to my apartment than other stores, but unless I'm in a rush, I usually prefer Wal-Mart or Meijer. The selection here isn't nearly as large as I would like it to be, and the prices are a bit inflated. On the upside, they DO have good sushi, and it's Hello Kitty themed to boot!
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Kroger totally has the best rewards program of any grocery store (at least in my area). They also have the most convenient locations which makes it that much better. All of their food is high quality and the staff everywhere is always friendly and helpful. The store brands are also very good quality, which is a plus.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇