BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Kayla-Noel C.
Lexington, KY
I do not usually have any issues from Kroger. Most employees are very friendly to customers, even at midnight in the 24 hour stores.

The stores are making a big deal about "New lower prices". I have done two giant grocery trips since I started seeing advertisements for lower prices and the prices truly are lower! The signage for prices are much more clear!

And who doesn't love the automatic $.03 off a gallon of gas just for using a Kroger Plus card!? After filling prescriptions , the points add up fairly quickly.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
Kroger used to be kinda pricey, but now it's my favorite place to shop for food. We use different apps and the Kroger card gives us free products all the time! My sister has had Celiac for over 5 years now, and they have always had great gluten free products. This store helped us the most when she 1st found out about it...health food store was way pricey. I love the double points in the summer for gas. And if you haven't yet...the kroger brand honey peanut butter is the best I've ever had, I won't eat anyother kind.
Kristin L.
I've been shopping at Kroger for over a decade now. Their prices are usually pretty good, but combine that with one of their shopper's cards, and I normally save at least $10-15 per grocery trip. That and the fuel points are also a big help for keeping my gas bill low. Their produce is normally pretty fresh and the stores are clean. Overall, I highly recommend them.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Kroger is by far my favorite grocery store since moving to Texas. I’m lucky enough to have one right down the street, and am there frequently. They have great prices, and I love how they do “Free Friday” every week where you can pick up a different product for free with a coupon! I also LOVE the coupons they send to me at home each month - those usually include a few complimentary products as well. They have a great deli and salad bar, and I love that their fruit is always in great condition. I typically don’t have a hard time finding products I need.
Clara B.
My favorite about Kroger is the salad bar, the olive bar, the drinking bar, a huge deli and bakery, fuel points and online coupons. I save lots of money with my kroger card and most of the kroger brands are even great. Most cheese taste terrible if it isn't name brand. we actually choose kroger brand shredded cheese over kraft. I love this store and if we ever moved away and there wasn't one, I'd miss it. I definitely recommend it. This is where we do all our grocery shopping and even some of our department store shopping to. It saves a trip to wal mart or walgreens lol
Carla S.
I absolutely love Kroger. When I first go to my new city I was missing Heb but when I when to Kroger I realised how good it is! They have lots of variety and their (several) own brands (including the Organic and Premium) are wonderful at a great price point. Do check it out and join their rewards program for even better prices and/or more savings. The only thing I don't love (but don't hate either) is their fresh bread or desserts section. Pies and cookies are ok but not wonderful.
kristi e.
louisville, Kentucky
The service at my kroger is awfull!!! i went at 2 am there was practicaly no one else in the store . i took the few items i had to the you scan , and it kept messing up . well the woman whos job it is to help people who are using the darn things was talking to another employ and when i said excuse me to get her attention she rolled her eyes and huffed and puffed , i was buying my son some childrens tylenol cus he had a fever and was treated like crap for asking someone to do there job.. i will NEVER shop at kroger again
if i could grade this with no stars i would
Alicia R.
NEWPORT, MI
I usually shop at Kroger and feel all the products I get there are of high quality. To me groceries are just getting way too expensive. I usually shop with coupons and have been able to save quite a lot of money. Kroger has recently stopped doubling coupons which has dropped my savings considerably. I am a family of 5, soon to be 6, and can use the savings wherever I can get them. So although I like to shop at Kroger I am rather disappointed that they have taken this away.
Christy B.
Sadly, I moved away from my Kroger and greatly miss it. Fuel point program saved me a lot of money. Their free friday downloads are amazing and can try a variety of products for free. Their coupons on their app allow you to get great deals on food. Sometimes their stuff can become pricey, but if you use coupons their price becomes the lowest around. I highly recommend Kroger to anyone!
Jennifer W.
Florence, KY
We shop at Kroger frequently! We like the price point on the food. It can be expensive. Kroger brand stuff for the most part is quality. I will say the Kroger brand mashed potatoes that you can microwave like Bob Evans mashed potatoes are not any good. If you want mashed potatoes either make them on your own or buy Bob Evans!
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇