BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Laura K.
Cincinnati , OH
Kroger helps me save money and time by offering great store brand items in a wide variety of categories from food to personal care.  Most of the store brand items are great quality like you would find from national brands yet they help me keep a great quality of life and save money at the same time.  I like the option that Kroger is rolling out the Click List grocery pick-up service at many of the stores, I just wish it was available at every store, as my closest Kroger does not offer the service yet.
Nydia Fry M.
I don't like shopping for groceries ANYWHERE else. The amount of money I save here out does Walmart any day. The point perks we get on gas prices are also incomparable. They always have whatever we need, and if it so happens that they don't have the product you need that day...they will order it specifically for you and you WILL see it in store next time you show up. The employees are some of the happiest, friendliest people I have ever encountered with customer service. Produce and deli are always fresh, and the bakery is filled with fresh goodies as well.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I love to shop, but I hate grocery shopping. Krogers however is usually one of the more pleasant options, especially at their super stores. And now they are test marketing in my area an online shopping service where place your order then you just go pull up at the sceduled time and they place it in your car. I am getting ready to try it and if it goes well, then they will move up to a five star rating in my eyes.
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
I love Kroger and all of there brand products. I have found that some of their prices are higher than other stores I could shop at though. I make 2 trips a month for about 200 each. However, it all depends on the person and what you buy and how big your family is too. I have a baby and boyfriend at home and it cost about that much, other stores would be less by at least 30 dollars. However, the location is convenient and Kroger is what I'm used to and comfortable with.
Arial L.
Terre Haute , IN
Krogers is one of my favorite stores - and I’m not saying that because my boyfriend is employed there! They have great deals weekly and fair prices. I love their deli and fresh meat section. It’s always great quality and for a good price. The employees are always friendly and helpful. I don’t usually have to wait long in line as most are usually open to service. I work night shift so i love that the stores at open 24 hours. Krogers has a great alcohol selection and some of the fairest prices. I always buy my alcohol from krogers whether it’s wine, beer, or tequila! I’ve only had to use the pharmacy a few times but the employees are time, work in a timely manner and get to know you.
Laurie H.
Jonesboro , AR
I will always recommend Kroger to all of my friends and family. They have such a large span of selection of all of the products, but they also have an amazing store brand that will just about beat any other store in prices!! Can't beat that!! On top of being able to find all types of foods that you may not be able to get your hands on at some of the other grocery stores, you also get rewarded by shopping their with their gas prices. And it can help a whole lot.
Amanda D.
Waverly, OH
I am a frequent Kroger shopper and Plus Card user. I have the Kroger app on my phone that I use to add digital coupons to my card, browse the weekly ad, and make a shopping list. I get Kroger coupons in the mail including coupons for free items. I am disappointed that my local Kroger discontinued double coupons but am glad they are lowering prices and having different sales events. I purchase my prescriptions at Kroger pharmacy and have never had a problem. The staff is friendly and helpful. I have ordered cakes from the bakery and they do an excellent job. I love Kroger and will continue to be a loyal customer.
Cameron S.
Before college I never went to Kroger but I have to say they have a very impressive stock. This may only be my Kroger but they lack some organic foods and well as gluten free but I don't think I've ever come out without what I needed. The fuel points are amazing. I always use self checkout because I can fit all of my food into one of two bags I bring myself. Overall, good selection
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
So. I worked for this company once and their treatment of me was less than kind. I think they were upset that I found hundreds of dollars of expired product and got rid of it. Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help. I like the prices though, and their selection, so I go - grudgingly. This is why I could give 3 stars instead of 2 lol.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!) Having been spoiled with all the stores and relatively low prices, I find Kroger mediocre. Sure, the stores are clean and nicely ran, but the selection, especially of produce is extremely poor. I don't even think they heard of fruits like persimmon. Truly disappointed with the selection in TN.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇