BY KROGER #5 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Ashley C.
They have great prices when they have sales or you can buy Kroger brand. The super Kroger are great, cheaper gas when you buy groceries there. I love the bakery the most. Great produce.
Ariel M.
Miami , FL
Man, I just love Kroger. I was searching for a cheaper alternative to whole foods, and it was in my face all along. Kroger has 95% of what customers tend to buy at whole foods, without the hefty price tag. From ice cream to frozen and baked goods, Kroger has it all. The store is spacious so it doesn't feel like you're going to run into another customer. The employees are really helpful and friendly. So if anyone is trying to find an inexpensive alternative to whole foods, stop by Kroger. It won't disappoint!
Val D.
Peoria, IL
Krogers has come a long way from when they starting popping in my area. Still each Krogers is different and some carry different items then the others. I have 1 Krogers in my area that I prefer to go to more then the others. I usually only go to Krogers for the sales because I find that their prices are still higher then other grocery stores. Most of the our stores need some work because they look run down and dingy. I will say though every employee is very friendly and willing to help you find something. I also love some of their products especially the Kroger brand ice cream! All in all though Krogers is a great store that carries many different products to fit everyone's needs.
Bridget B.
Livonia, MI
Kroger is my go to grocery store. The first great thing is that they are open late, lots by me are open till midnight or one. The second thing I love is that they sell lots of natural foods! It's rare for a big chain to have a variety of organic, vegetarian, and vegan products but Kroger has a large selection and it's nice to not have to seek out a speciality store for these. My third favorite thing is their sushi! And I know what you're thinking, sushi from Kroger... Weird. But you're wrong!! They have pros in the store making it right in front of you and it is both convenient and delicious. Being a Kroger member gives you good discounts too!
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
Kroger Turkey Flavored Stuffing Mix:

We love this Stuffing over all other, more expensive mixes. The Kroger brand is far less salty than other brands without sacrificing the taste. It is very easy to make on the quick and is delicious. We love using it in our "Thanksgiving In A Crockpot" recipe for the savory taste and lower sodium; it does the trick. Thank you, Kroger.
Katie S.
I have only shopped at the neighborhood Kroger a few times, but I really likes the layout of the store and the prices on the good quality food. I also love that there is a Starbucks inside mine. I never see employees anywhere but the checkout line, so if you can't find a specific item, it is near impossible to find someone to help.
The Kroger in Myrtle Beach is open 24 hours a day and I have definitely needed like to grab something before work. I recommend shopping here!
Millisa B.
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
I LOVE Kroger stores. Hands down my first choice place to grocery shop! They always have the most affordable prices with a great variety. Items are regularly on great sales, too!
Abigail Z.
Newport , KY
They have really great Kroger brand cat food that my kittens cannot get enough of. We literally take trips to Kroger just to get my cat both the dry and wet food that they love. They will not eat any other brand
jacqueline b.
Hurricane, WV
I have been a Kroger customer for many years,and so were my mom and grand mother. When you enter the store,you feel good,because,the clerks will smile and welcome you. I have never had a problem seeking out an employee to help me find a product,all are so helpful. The deli always has fresh salads,great bakery items,mouth watering roatisserie chicken. The sandwiches and sushi are always fresh. I also love the buy extra and get a better deal. The employees are always so friendly and helpful;. My opinion is this,I would rather go to a store where I feel happy,because employees smile,say hello,,thank you and may I help you, instead of a store where you are lucky if you get a smile or a hello.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇