BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
The blackberry citrus store bland sparkling water is a great product. It has a refreshing flavor. It is now my new fave and the price is better and more cans per package
James A.
Washington
They suck their priceses are too high compared to other stores besides a few things, I have also tried getting a job there and they was mean to me because my disability.
Makia D.
Antioch , TN
This is a family pharmacy for me! I am able Tim get my mess with my moms mess at the same time. I love that it is small because the pharmacist learn the clients.
Brianna S.
Batesville, AR
Super good prices, and one of the best places to get the most fresh produce. Also love the fact that my Kroger has ice cold water for shoppers for free in the summer!
kylie b.
Rushville, IN
I love Kroger. I do absolutely ALL of my grocery shopping at Kroger, I love the fuel points. I usually get most of my gas at Kroger as well so I can use fuel points.
Ateneh G.
Harvest, AL
A little expensive, but they have good sales. You just have to shop smart. I’m a huge fan of the ClickList pick up, but I feel like when you order over a certain amount it should be free.
Brittney S.
Searcy, AR
Love love love this store!! I love their mega sales which blow other stores out of the water. Plus, their digital coupons, and gas points you earn save me lots of money!!
Lacci N.
Powell , TN
I love my dogs healthy weight dog food. He likes it too. It comes in a fresh seal bag, which keeps it soft and it doesn’t turn hard. I’ve seen a weight loss in him.
Ashley C.
They have great prices when they have sales or you can buy Kroger brand. The super Kroger are great, cheaper gas when you buy groceries there. I love the bakery the most. Great produce.
Val D.
Peoria, IL
Krogers has come a long way from when they starting popping in my area. Still each Krogers is different and some carry different items then the others. I have 1 Krogers in my area that I prefer to go to more then the others. I usually only go to Krogers for the sales because I find that their prices are still higher then other grocery stores. Most of the our stores need some work because they look run down and dingy. I will say though every employee is very friendly and willing to help you find something. I also love some of their products especially the Kroger brand ice cream! All in all though Krogers is a great store that carries many different products to fit everyone's needs.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇