BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Paula B.
Cookeville, TN
Recently moved to Tennessee from Alabama, was originally from Ohio. I was happy to see we had a Krogers. I missed them. Our Krogers has a gas station too. I love their summer promotions, every Friday, Saturday and Sunday is double points and August 1 through 11 4 x the points for purchasing gift cards. during the summer, with normal purchases all made on the weekends we save anywhere from .30 to .80 cents whenever I need to fill up. With buying the gift cards I currently have 1800 points which means a fill up for $1 off 1 and .80 off another, without any other purchase this month. I went to the store this weekend and purchased items on the buy 5 for 5. We were 1 item off, so I went and bought another bag of cheese, when I took it up from with my other receipt, instead of paying for it, they paid me $3 to take it home.
liza 🇧.
Great for all needs. Good food, good beauty products, good animal products. Overall great grocery store. Could add more makeup but still a good selection. I come here a couple times a week for all my daily needs.
Lonlon💋 W.
Cordova, TN
Kroger is my favorite grocery store to shop at I go there just about everyday I find everything I'm looking for at from the staff is very helpful and check out is always on point
Lindsey W.
Benton, AR
Who doesn’t love Kroger?? This review is about their pharmacy. I have had no problems out of their pharmacy and their department in that area has many items and I always can find what I am looking for.
Monie H.
Kennesaw, GA
One of my favorite stores to shop at it has everything from clothing to makeup it has a healthier variety of food options and wide ranges . The price range from a few cents this as high brand as you would like
Victoria c.
I love Kroger. I love you can get points for gas plus it’s extremely close to where I live. They have a good selection however some Kroger’s are more expensive than others.
Nicole D.
Talladega, AL
Very friendly staff, always. I love the discounts you can get if you have their card! They can be a little pricey, but quality is much better than any other place I’ve been to recently. It’s easy to shop!
Mikaela W.
Albright, WV
Kroger is the best place to go grocery shopping or fill those meds ! Never wait in a line. Takes them no time to fill prescriptions & always at the lowest cost possible!
Cristi S.
I love Kroger. We save more money going to Kroger than to our military commissary -as long as we use the card. We have a family of six, along with two teenage boyfriends who munch at our house. Boys can eat! We save so much on gas for our minivan. Our local Kroger has so many specials all the time that aren't advertised. I love the "buy 4 save $4", and the big $ off coupons at checkout, not to mention the coupons that get mailed to us. The biggest plus is that most Kroger brand products are just as good as the name brands. Their razors are just as good as Mach 3. Most of the Kroger food products actually taste better than name brand. And Huggies diapers are actually cheaper at Kroger than the military commissary.
James A.
Washington
They suck their priceses are too high compared to other stores besides a few things, I have also tried getting a job there and they was mean to me because my disability.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇