BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Amanda L.
Burnettsville, IN
Kroger is my number 1 store! Kroger has the best and freshest selections of meats and produce anywhere! Lots of different unique items that are hard to find even at Walmart but Kroger has them! Great friendly staff and prices.
Stephanie H.
3520 Columbiaville Rd
I love Kroger. We use the clicklist pickup every week for our grocery pickup. This is and always will be our food store. Love the app and how nice is it to be able to get coupons on your card right off the app while doing your clicklist order. So convenient!
Amy K.
Wichita, KS
I have shopped at Kroger for years. It is my favorite place to shop and my mom is a pharmacist at Kroger. We always get coupons and I absolutely love all of the knock offs because they taste exact same and are very cheap.
Caylee R.
Lake Havasu
Most of the time I reach for kroger products over name brand because it's more affordable and I genuinely think they are better especially the cheese products. Sometimes I can't find everything I'm looking for but that's okay. I would reccomend to others.
Felicia L.
Cedartown
I love shopping at kroger because they have lot's of sales,the staff are so friendly and helpful and they have great digital coupons and give away free products each and every friday to download onto your kroger card
Jen C.
norfolk va
Love Kroger. Will always be my fav store. Never heard of it until I moved to Texas. You get points for $$ off of gas to. On top of that the prices are great. Moved to IL and mad because I can't find anything similar
Tiffany F.
Madison
I get my prescriptions filled at my local Kroger Pharmacy every month. The automated service is easy to use and the pharmacist is always friendly. I used to go to a big retailer for my prescriptions and didn’t get as good of service as I do at Kroger.
Brittany R.
Alpharetta , GA
Kroger is a great grocery store that offers a mobile app that is easy to use which has mobile coupons on it that help save lots of money! I love getting fuel points for shopping there and I don’t get gas anywhere else other than their fuel center!
Tosha B.
Marietta, GA
I love Kroger. It is my favorite grocery store for many reasons. The produce is always very nice and they have a very large selection of flowers and plants. I love that they have a natural foods section as well.
Tonya W.
NORCROSS, GA
You can't beat this grocery store in finding better prices, foods and service. They are the absolute best and I find that their brand of food and other products are most times better than or equal to the brand names. They also have a Kroger plus card that you can download digital coupons to(no clipping needed) for even more savings and in my area they offer a free "Friday" download of a great item you can get for absolutely free just for downloading it to your loyalty card. I recently received Muller yogurt, H2O flavored water and a Twix candy bar over the past 3 weeks. There's no purchase required to receive the free item either. Another reason I love Kroger is because they monitor your purchases and send you coupons for some of those items to receive free and money off coupons for many of the other items you buy most. Kroger also gives you .03 cents off per gallon of gas with your plus card and .10 cents off per $100 spent on groceries and prescriptions. Two weeks ago I was able to get gas for $1.80 per gallon!! If there is a Kroger in your area you should be shopping there!
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇