BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
I love Kroger! They have awesome prices...I buy everything here except for meat, dairy, veggies and fruit and that's only because I buy those things in bulk at SAMs! They always have great sales...I would recommend this grocery store!
Elizabeth I.
la porte , TX
All I can say is but 5 save 5 I love it when they have this deal.. I over spend lol!! That's me as a mom now , but as a child I would love Kroger because of the candy my parents would alway give us quarters and we would buy single candys im just sad that they don't do that anymore
Kristin Z.
Crowley
Kroger always has the best deals in town! They always have sales going on and the stores are always so clean. On top of that service is great and the foods they offer are even better! This is my go to store if I’m not anywhere else.
Katherine T.
Memphis, TN
I love our local store. The prices are usally cheapper here then they are at the other stores in the area.
Love are local pharmacy. The staff is really helpful and doesn't mind answering the sometimes overwhelming amount of questions I have
Michelle S.
The Woodlands, TX
Kroger has the best atmosphere ever. The stores are very organized and not to big like a Walmart. They even have a place for my kids to go while I shop. Best prices too.
Kayla W.
Super friendly staff at the location near me. Absolutely love going in. Always a great variety available. Ours is so popular that they're working on a new building to move into to keep up with the demand of our area!
Rachael L.
Pineville
Kroger my favorite grocery store for many reasons not only do they give a free product every Friday also the digit coupons are awesome An the sale prices too. The Kroger brand products have a great taste that my family loves.
Aba W.
Marietta, GA
Some of the veggies are not very fresh so you have to look through very carefully to find the fresh vegetables. Love that there are savings and you are able to use your Alt ID or Kroger card to save money and if you get more than 100 points, that can lead to 10 cents off a gallon.
Joanna G.
Fort Mitchell, KY
This pharmacy has really nice people. They are always punctual when getting your medications ready to be picked up. They also have a walk up window that way if you are in a hurry you don’t even have to go in the store to get your medicine.
Ginger W.
Corbin
Kroger is one of my favorite all time grocery stores. Not too big, not too small. I love coming in here and know exactly where all my items are. Employees are trained wonderfully and atmosphere is always bright and cheery.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇