BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I come here all the time to shop for AMAZING and delicious fresh food. I love their wide variety of food and that there are people to help you find what you're looking for. I am never pressured to buy, which makes the buying experience very relaxing.
Brandy T.
I love to buy this store but it is quite expensive on pet food and other items that is why it gets 4 stars. Since I shop at Kroger a lot for people food it is just convenient to grab pet items while I am already in the store makes it quick and easy!
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
We have frys here in Arizona and it's very popular as far as grocery stores go. The prices are fair and it has a good variety of foods and goods that you can get for good quality! I get my prescriptions from here and like that it also adds up gas points!
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
Kroger is my favorite grocery store! They have the best deals and produce. The Kroger brand of everything that I’ve tried has been fantastic! I grew up shopping at Kroger, but I live in South Carolina now and Kroger’s are so much harder to find, I miss my store!!
Andie W.
Liberty Twp, OH
I have quickly become obsessed with Kroger Online Shopping. They are testing it in my local store and I have used the service twice now. It is so simple to click on the groceries I want, add them to my cart, see how much I am spending with each addition to my cart (amazing!) and then schedule a time convenient to me to go pick up my groceries. When I get to the pick up, I buzz the call button and someone comes out with my perfectly packaged groceries and they load them into my car for me! It's simply amazing. I end up saving tons of time and money (no impulse buys and I can match my online coupons to what I'm adding in my cart). As a busy, working mom, this service is priceless. But, speaking of price, your first 3 orders are free and then it's only $4.95/order after that. I would seriously pay quadruple that for the time savings alone. Kroger Online shopping has taken a necessary task that I normally dread and turned it into a fun, money-saving WIN for me and my family. I read recently that they plan to roll out online shopping to 1,200 Kroger stores in the near future. I sincerely hope they do! It's a major game-changer!
Ragan B.
My favorite store! So many good deals! I go to Kroger for my grocery shopping! It’s so affordable! It’s way cheaper than Walmart. There are so many more grocery products than any other store has! I recommend going because it’s cheap & affordable!
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
This is probably my second favorite grocery store ever (as a Floridian nothing beats Publix.) I love how many healthy, specialty, locally sourced, and environmentally conscious choices are offered here. The prices are also amazing as well!
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
I love Kroger! They have awesome prices...I buy everything here except for meat, dairy, veggies and fruit and that's only because I buy those things in bulk at SAMs! They always have great sales...I would recommend this grocery store!
Kristin Z.
Crowley
Kroger always has the best deals in town! They always have sales going on and the stores are always so clean. On top of that service is great and the foods they offer are even better! This is my go to store if I’m not anywhere else.
Katherine T.
Memphis, TN
I love our local store. The prices are usally cheapper here then they are at the other stores in the area.
Love are local pharmacy. The staff is really helpful and doesn't mind answering the sometimes overwhelming amount of questions I have
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇