BY KROGER #5 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Joy P.
Kroger is a wonderful family brand. It has so many great deals designed for familys. Cheap price and great quality always a plus! I love the Asian inspired Soysause. It's only 1.50 at my local grocery store compared to kikoman soy at 5.99$ same size and taste! But this one has way less salt. Kroger
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Kroger is where we typically always go grocery shopping, unless we are just in a hurry. The prices may be a little higher than other places but after their digital coupons and the money you can save on gas...it always ends up cheaper.
Rebecca B.
Aurora, CO
I shop at king soopers a lot in Denver. Some locations are better than others but all their new locations are amazing. Fresh produce, great cheese counter and amazing meats. I am always hosting and making charcuterie plates and this place makes it easy, and exciting to try new and fresh things.
Michaela C.
The quality of Kroger stores can range pretty widely, but the newer, bigger stores are as nice as any other grocery store I've been in.  When I was working odd hours, I loved that they were open 24 hours and I could shop after work at 1 am.  I really miss having a Kroger nearby!
Amber S.
Mason, MI
I love Kroger!  They have a wide selection of affordable produce  The best deals are the "manager's specials", that they mark down as they get closer to the expiration date.  They also have a wide range of organic and natural foods.  I also like their bulk nut bins.
Kalie F.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love shopping at Kroger! I now use the click list service and it's awesome! I simply gather my groceries online and set a date and time to pick up. They load the groceries for you as soon as you pull up. It's so easy and fast to you! The first 5 visits are free and then they charge $5 fee. It's definitely worth it!
Kreston D.
Portsmouth, OH
Kroger I love Krogers! My go to place to get fresh fruit and veggies! Alot of the best quality and brands of food. They are some what reasonable on there prices. Wish they had more of a Makeup, Skincare, Fragrances, hair care products. More of a variety
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
I live in Southern Illinois and I have to say our local Kroger has some of the best customer service of any grocer I know. Employees are always willing to go out of their way to help you and put you the shopper first. Plus they offer great sales and online digital coupons.
Emma L.
Colby, KS
Love this store great way to stack up on gas points.I love the fact that they have megas that come every two weeks it saves me alot of money when I coupon here.Love there Best Customer coupons they give out to there loyal customers especially there Free Fridays.
Roshanda A.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have been going to Kroger for years. I love there digital coupons, customer service, organization, fuel rewards, and the fact that they have a app. I went to the grocery store last night, and it was very quick. I used the app to make a grocery list it was really easy to do. I just scanned the food in my fridge, or entered the item manually to add that item to the list. The app also let's you know about 2x fuel rewards for certain items you buy. Last night I got double the fuel points for purchasing private selections ice cream. I got a total of 30¢ off my gas fill up. There fuel rewards are a life saver. I also love how organized this store is everything is very easy to find, and the app tells you what aisle everything is on. If something doesn't say what aisle the workers are always helpful to get you to what you need. Definitely use the app it tells you everything you need to know about what's going on at Kroger. Recommended this grocery store to anyone that has a Kroger near them.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇