BY KROGER #5 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Makayla R.
I just want to take a moment and talk about how much I love Kroger! I go there all the time and it's the only place I shop for groceries. It's affordable, they send me coupons daily, they have so much to choose from, and plus Kroger card! I love getting money off my total and getting points to use towards grass! Thanks Kroger! Keep doin your thing!
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Kroger's is not a bad store it stays clean at least ours does. I like Kroger brands on a lot of things there cereals and their canned goods I usually end up by. And finding out that the ingredients are the same as the name brands. Their fresh vegetables and fruits are fresh and pretty nice. Their pricing is pretty reasonable. They have a lot of sales.
Holly K.
Jonesboro
My kroger in my town is so big. It’s clean. People are nice. I love shopping here. I love their coupon policy. I like how there is more than one worker unlike at Wal-Mart. It has low prices on most of the stuff and they have an app for coupons.
Grace N.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like Kroger for the most part. They stock a lot of the organic produce and other groceries I like to buy. Their prices aren't bad, it's fun to see what their free Friday item is every week, and the fuel points are an added perk. My main complaint is that their produce section is often cleared out of the common fruits and veggies I need.
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
I shopped at several Kroger locations while I was in graduate school. They were good stores overall. Occasionally the cleanliness lacked, and the staff were nowhere to be found if you needed help. However, I do still shop at Kroger locations occasionally when traveling.
Meredith F.
Kroger in general has super good stuff my mom shops there all the time and saves a ton of money buying stuff that would normally be expensive elsewhere. The only issue I have with it is that the majority of them around me keep closing down. It doesn’t make sense because they close down on one corner then pop up just around the corner.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I really prefer Kroger when doing my grocery shopping. You don't have to "deal" with Walmart, as I'm sure most people will know what I mean by that and I love browsing the beauty section as Kroger gets some hard to find drugstore beauty products. Along with having great prices on everything from meat to frozen foods.
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
I have shopped krogers. Its a ok place to shop.if u jyst need to grab a thing or to but I wouldn't do all my shopping there it's a little too expensive for me I wouldn't do all my shopping there it's a little too expensive for me
Joy P.
Kroger is a wonderful family brand. It has so many great deals designed for familys. Cheap price and great quality always a plus! I love the Asian inspired Soysause. It's only 1.50 at my local grocery store compared to kikoman soy at 5.99$ same size and taste! But this one has way less salt. Kroger
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Kroger is where we typically always go grocery shopping, unless we are just in a hurry. The prices may be a little higher than other places but after their digital coupons and the money you can save on gas...it always ends up cheaper.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇