- "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
- "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
- "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
- "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
- "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Kroger is my go to grocery store for our everyday grocery needs. The only thing that I dislike about Kroger is the produce selection. I have gotten bad produce onnumerous occasions. I've even spoke with friends who shop at other locations and it's the same for them. I no longer buy produce from there because I was tired of wasting money. They do often have great deals and coupons. I go weekly.
Love Kroger. From the people who work there, the sales, the plus card, the digital coupons, the personalized mailed coupons, the freshness, the woohoo! deals I have yet to find a problem with this store. It’s one of the few grocery chains in my area, and I have yet to visit another because I like my Kroger. Granted, for cleaning supplies, toilet paper, etc I have found Walmart is cheaper
Personally this is one of my favorite grocery stores because you get an award program and coupons. I have low prices in a wide variety in the fruit department. They always have what I'm looking for. And it is usually small enough of a store where I can find what I need quickly
This is my favorite place to get groceries where I live. They have the best produce. And any and everything I have tried that is the Kroger brand is so good! Don't forget to download their app and take advantage of freebie Friday for a free coupon and then you are able to,download digital coupons that deduct automatically. Great savings and great deals and great products.... Win win win!
I work for a Dillons, a line of Kroger in KS, so I'm a little biased but I was shopping there before I ever wokred there. The people are mostly friendly, there's the occasional bad egg but they don't last long. The Kroger products taste the exact same as the brand name, sometimes even better. The prices are the lowest in town and with the fuel points its well worth shopping there
Always clean stores, helpful employees, and great deals! I drive further away from the house just to visit this store. It is well worth it! I save more money with less hassle and they have an awesome rewards program with gas points. You can get everything and anything you need at these stores and if they don't have something they always offer to do rainchecks.
Kroger is my go to supermarket and pharmacy. Their in house brands from produce, meat, canned goods, bakery items, and household products are all fantastic and have various price points to help any budget. Their pharmacy is affordable and offers a variety of medications for $4 or less and their staff is always incredibly knowledgeable and helpful.
I just want to take a moment and talk about how much I love Kroger! I go there all the time and it's the only place I shop for groceries. It's affordable, they send me coupons daily, they have so much to choose from, and plus Kroger card! I love getting money off my total and getting points to use towards grass! Thanks Kroger! Keep doin your thing!
My kroger in my town is so big. It’s clean. People are nice. I love shopping here. I love their coupon policy. I like how there is more than one worker unlike at Wal-Mart. It has low prices on most of the stuff and they have an app for coupons.
Kroger's is not a bad store it stays clean at least ours does. I like Kroger brands on a lot of things there cereals and their canned goods I usually end up by. And finding out that the ingredients are the same as the name brands. Their fresh vegetables and fruits are fresh and pretty nice. Their pricing is pretty reasonable. They have a lot of sales.
Q & A
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos