BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Kiyamah L.
I work here ! We have quality products a great team of employees great scheduling and great benefits! We are opened almost 24 hours! Great quiet place. Looking for jewelry we've got it ! Looking for Starbucks or a quick dinner. We have pre-made dinners. Ready to eat. Definitely recommend those who have one located near by to come join the team or shop with us ! :) We also have a drive thru for pharmacy pickups and grocery.
Ashley S.
MI
Kroger is my favorite grocery store. They have such awesome perks if you sign up for a card. You get 3¢ off gas at participating stations just for signing up for a FREE member card! Then for each $100 you spend in a month you get 10¢ off gas! They also send me exclusive coupons for things I frequently buy and you can use their in-app coupons plus manufacturer coupons together! And they always have sale items in stock. OH! And when you download the app they have a different “free Friday” item that you can get every week! Truly awesome.
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Kroger is the primary grocery store I go to in my area. Primary reason being pharmacy & fuel perks with groceries (scripts as well)! Kroger isn't the cheapest; however, the quality seems to be better. Kroger marketplace (grocery store with some furniture & other miscellaneous non grocery items) is quite nice to visit as well.

PROS: fuel perks
extra fuel perks with gift cards (at times)
coupons via their mobile app.
Click list

CONS: Can be pricy
Meat selection isn't the best
No double coupons
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
Kroger is my go to grocery store. I have saved so much money couponing and watching the sales. Customer services is great! Just today I had an issue with a $10 coupon not being taken off and they fixed it right away no problem. I definitely choose Kroger over the other grocery stores in my area
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Kroger is ok for shopping sales and using coupons. I love that they have the app with coupons and that they send coupons in the mail. They also have a lot of really good sales and specials each week. But you have to work to pay a decent price there. Their normal prices is just way too high for me to do all my day to day shopping there. I only buy things at Kroger is they are on sale or clearance, coupled with coupons.
Kori R.
My Dad took a job at Kroger after he retired. He said he did it to help pay for my wedding...but that was 6 years ago and he’s still working for them behind their meat counter. We think Kroger is a great company!
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Kroger is awesome grocery store. I always start my trip by going to Starbucks located in side. They have a large selection of food along with some makeup, clothing, vitamins, flowers, toys, and more. The more you shop the more discounts they offer and coupons they send. They also give you a gas discount based off the amount you spend in the store.
Jamie T.
Columbus, OH
Great products!! Great store! Always easy to find what you need and the signage in the store is always helpful! Great variety of store name products! Also carries a wide variety of baby food and snacks!
Denise M.
Memphis
I love my local Kroger stores especially now with Click List and Shipt options.  There is always a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables and the employees are always so friendly.  The Pharmacist is nice and diligent about making sure you understand your medication.  Digital coupons and gas points and a definite plus for me.  The less I have to keep up with the better and I just love saving money on gas.  I highly recommend Kroger.
Laureal T.
Growing up my parents shopped here, I grew up and just started shopping there too.
They have products I need, it's more convenient than Wal-Mart. Plus less people.
I just started doing the Clicklist and it is so easy...I stay in my car, I pre-order the day before, pick up..done!
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇