BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Megan T.
Muncie, IN
This store never fails to disappoint. Always has what I’m looking for in a good condition and at a great price. Also love there membership, really get deals that way.
Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
This is for “ Kroger Brand triple tea leaf fusion makeup removing and cleansing cloths”
OMGee I can’t even begin to explain my love for these makeup remover cloths. They are not thin like regular makeup remover wipes they are heavy duty cloths. They smell absolutely delicious also. It only takes one to get the hardest of all makeup residue off. They take off waterproof mascara in one swoop. They are extremely gentle. There is no need to rinse or even crank up any additional cleansers or facial soaps to use afterwards either. This one cloth does it all. I don’t have a Kroger where I live. I am so super impressed with these that I have them shipped to my house. I was gifted my first ones in a gift basket when I was in the hospital. When I’m in between waiting on them I do use other brands but absolutely nothing can compete with these. These don’t irritate your skin or eyes. Leaves no film. These leave your face so clean and soft. It makes it feel incredible.
Liz N.
This grocery store has great prices. The gas discount point program and digital coupons are fantastic. I find it to be an in between of Walmart Neighborhood Market and Publix.
Rebecca L.
Eagle Mountain, UT
Kroger is the best. They have many products that are Kroger brand but they taste like the real thing. They also have so many customers to help you out. I like that they recycle it’s good for he earth.
Shauna C.
The prices are great and it's less than 5 minutes away from where I live. I love the rewards card, you can collect points and save on gas at select gas stations, they always do free Friday download where they offer one product for free! and if you happen to forget your rewards card that saves you money you can just use your phone number, they send me coupons on the stuff that I actually buy in the mail all the time, they are the closet thing to a mom and pop shop, they are so friendly and the customer service is beyond my expectations, one time I was having an issue with their 1-2-3 rewards card which wasn't their fault, the manager seen what was going on and just gave me a free $5 gift card, right now they are giving away these collectible figures of iron man, etc. you get one for every $30 you spend but they always give out extra. I think this is the best grocery store or store for that matter that is this great, it really is. I am very impressed.
Amanda D.
Fayetteville , AR
Always such a good value! Having a Kroger card gets all the deals and it’s just as good as name brand! Plus the fuel points I collect really help me when I’m in a bind!
Alyssa K.
Mishawaka, IN
I used to HATE kroger because of how gross it was and everyone in it and how they treated the store. But since I'm low on income and live very close we tried it and saved sooo much money when we shopped there for the first time. Now that's all we will go is Kroger.  I also have the app and download coupons and get free items it's awesome and a huge life saver!  They have a very small Clearence section and I usually find at least once thing each trip for a steal. They always have sales and many things marked way down. You just can't beat it. It's way cheaper than going to the dollar tree or dollar general across the way. I love it.
Danielle D.
My neighborhood Kroger is great! Has a good selection and great customer service. Their app is great for the digital coupons and the new clicklist option is awesome.
ROLL HARD E.
Indianapolis, IN
Im very satisfied with my purchase within this company! Great quality for a great price! I would highly recommend trying! Im a repeat buyer. Wont be disappointed.
Shelby B.
RILEY, MI
I love Love Love Kroger and I love them even more because they are a one stop shop!! I you need tooth paste and pasta you can get it all at your neighborhood Kroger
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇