BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Ceara A.
Macon, GA
I literally have NOTHING bad to say about Kroger! Great prices, great selection and the staff is so helpful and willing to work. I also have had points with them and it helps me save money on gas all of the time!
Bethany H.
Kroger always has everything that I need! From all of my everyday basic needs, to specialized items I wouldn’t know where else to find! They always have great deals, always saving my money! Especially their fuel points program!
Olivea O.
L.A
Kroger brand is usually a more affordable alternative to name brands that still carries a great taste. I often purchase the shredded cheese and put it on basically everything because it’s delicious
Janie T.
Porter , TX
Kroger’s is a awesome store especially if is a signature one. I go there more then I go to HEB, Walmart, or any other grocery store. They always have deals. The selection it great. Gas is always cheap!
Shannon R.
Campbellsville
My family and I love shopping at Kroger.  There are always friendly staff, clean and happy environment, as well as quality and quantity of products available.  I love using the Kroger app to download coupons as well!
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Kroger is my favorite grocery store. I've lived in a lot of states and shopped in a lot of stores and this is by far the best. They have awesome deals making groceries more affordable than most other places.
Kara T.
Lakewood, CO
I like Kroger brands because they are inexpensive and affordable but just as good of quality as the competing brands. I always buy Kroger and I would again and again. I recommend it to others.
Heather T.
I frequently shop here. They have a good variety while still being a small store. I love getting food from the deli or bakery because I know it will be fresh and good quality although it is a bit more expensive than Walmart.
Sabrina S.
My favorite store awesome store brands that compare to name brands super friendly stafff and i love the tailored coupons that actually help you save money! I also love the fuel point program
Ashley S.
Sherman Oaks
Kroger gives you great options at an even better price. They have a very wide assortment of chips that allows you to find the best option to please everyone at home or at a hosted event.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇