BY KROGER #4 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Andrea P.
Columbus
I love Kroger Click List. I put together my shipping list and tell them when I'll be there. I just show up and they pack all my groceries in the car for me. I hate grocery shopping and Click List makes it so much less painful
Laura P.
Southaven
Kroger is great because of the Kroger card which gets you all the deals you see in red as well as gas points. They have awesome sections for natural foods. They are a bit more expensive than Walmart though.
Lydia P.
I love shopping Kroger!! The employees are always so nice and helpful. They have wonderful selections and great prices. Several of their store brand items are just as good and some better than name brand.
Roy M.
Augusta
Kroger is an inexpensive way to shop. I use the Kroger card for digital coupons, lower gas prices at the pump and... Friday Freebies. Also, they send me coupons in the mail for many of t h e things I buy!
Hannah B.
Hamersville, OH
Love kroger for groceries always running great deals their deli is always fresh and amazing. Love that you can call and special request orders to be sent if they don’t carry it in the kroger in your area.
robin k.
Loveland, OH
i love this store. so easy to find stuff. cheap prices. and wonderful people. the people here are always so nice and helpful. they have some great deals going on alot of the time ! i personally would definitely recommend shopping here.
Lauren P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love going to Kroger. I go a few times a week to shop the sales and use he personalized coupons they send me almost weekly. Kroger is the only grocery store that I can shop and save the most money.
Diya P.
Katy, TX
I love shopping at Kroger. Stores are very clean. Staff there is very helpful and mannered. It is true that prices are little up then Walmart and other supermarkets. But, their Kroger Plus card is very useful in lowering prices. Every time I go to Kroger I make sure before going there to load all the digital coupons to my Kroger Plus card. Seniors gets 10% off any Kroger brand purchase for each item. They do have free Friday products. I love their bakery products. One the recommend I would love to give is buy their PSST brownie mix and chocolatey chips. Its amazing. Its under a dollar and tastes really great. Also, their chocolate chips cookies are better then Chips Ahoy. The list is very long for Kroger brand products that are really good than most known brands. Best store and best products.
Olivea O.
L.A
Kroger brand is usually a more affordable alternative to name brands that still carries a great taste. I often purchase the shredded cheese and put it on basically everything because it’s delicious
Ceara A.
Macon, GA
I literally have NOTHING bad to say about Kroger! Great prices, great selection and the staff is so helpful and willing to work. I also have had points with them and it helps me save money on gas all of the time!
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇