BY KROGER #5 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
Leah S.
I really like Kroger. They sometimes don't have what I want, but if that's the case they give me a discount on it or give me a similar item for free. They're super accommodating and hire many people with special needs. I love it there
Kourtney L.
Dallas, GA
Love this store. Always has good deals, easy to use digital coupons, and is always organized. Rarely do I have to wait in a super long line due to only 1 or 2 check out lanes being open. Great location with super helpful employees.
Amber H.
W Carrollton, OH
Well I work here so I have to love it! Kroger is awesome you can find anything you need and there is always an affordable Kroger brand alsteenarive available for you if you are interested. Well ran and well organized great company!
Brooklynn B.
Circleville, OH
Best place to shop the deals! I do the main part of all my grocery shopping here at least once a week. Best place for meat (almost always buy 1 get 1 free with kroger card) and the deals like $1.99 each or $0.99 when you buy 4.
Hayden W.
Spring Hill, TN
Great place for good prices. Even though that is for Walmart it is true over at Kroger too. It is a friendly place to shop and they have a lot of organic and gluten free products too. I think you should go here because it is amazing.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
We always shop at Kroger and I love it! My favorite spot is the fresh meat spot. I always get the crab legs from there and they are always fresh. They give you a foil bag, butter, lemon, and seasoning along with the crab legs !!
dani g.
Berea, KY
We do all of our shopping and Kroger, both groceries and pharmacy. There is always a huge selection, but most importantly, the service is top notch. I gladly pay more for my products at Kroger to not have to deal with Walmart.
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
This is one of the only stores in my small town but they do have Vegan foods which is amazing and was highly unexpected. They have great customer service and are really nice. The store is always clean and their produce is always fresh. Weekly visits to this store.
bailey 🌚.
Roseville, MI
#1 grocery store on my list. All produce is fresh and always in stock. The store is easy to move around and find what you are looking for. I’m there shopping at least two times a week and the employees are always so friendly.
Vivian B.
I like Kroger’s. Kroger’s always has great deals and sales. We save good money on food here. We also saved some money on wipes, and it was the only place that sold comfort wipes that weren’t over priced like cvs or walgreens.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇