kroger® traditional favorites green peas

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of kroger® traditional favorites green peas !
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Great frozen peas! They are much cheaper than the brand names and taste exactly the same. We love mixing this with potatoes and Indian spices. So good and so healthy for you! Why pay a higher price?
Mila Z.
Green peas are always great, I buy mostly this brand Because I find it cheaper than others but sometimes I skip if different brand is on sale. Green peas are always great, never had bad bag of peas and I like to cook them and mix them with mash potatoes, add a little color 👌
Therese R.
Powder Springs
It was taste like fresh veggies. I always get a bunch so I have it always on my fridge whenever I want some.
Crystal L.
San Diego, CA
I love this product, very inexpensive and has a lot of peas. Frozen also makes it easier to cook so that it doesn’t break down so fast. Just wish it wasn’t packaged in plastic or this would be 5 stars.
Nicole G.
Bristol, VA
I love vegetables and thankfully my children do to we always cook a big meal then have a dozen sides that are vegetables 😄
Annie C.
great item to keep in stock in my freezer. I usually add these to pasta to get some extra veggies in for quick dinners!!
Lola A.
The Colony, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
Love that frozen vegetables at Kroger still taste great, makes life so much easier and not having to go food shopping all the time
Christina C.
I enjoy Kroger frozen veggies. Easy to stock up on and have ready for a meal. These green beans have good flavor and easy to sautée and have as a side dish to any meal.
Pam B.
N Manchester, IN
All the Kroger brand frozen vegetables I’ve tried have been just as good as the brand names and the prices are better!
Misty C.
Blacksburg, VA
These are the best peas! I make a pea salad that's awesome and these are the perfect peas for it! I HATE canned mushy peas! But love frozen peas and these are at a great price as well!

Looking for your answer?