Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by malak b.Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Jillian M.Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Erin F.

BY KROGER #2 in Vegetables

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

• How is this any different from corn in a can?1 Answers
Casey D.
bronston
Goes with any dish, fast and easy to prepare and taste great, very affordable and can buy in large quantities for any sized meal. All ages will love this sweet side. Also can be frozen for long lasting options for dinners.
Christie
Kroger brand frozen vegetables have never disappointed me. I almost always buy exclusive to this brand now since I know the quality is guaranteed. You can catch them on sale often, and stock up. Highly recommend trying this brand if you have not already.
Kayla W.
I always get Kroger brand frozen veggies. So much better and tastier than canned veggies and still at such a great and affordable price. This corn goes in a lot of my home made soups for me and my family!
Ruby H.
This is one of my favorite additions to my salads. Just microwave and add it in when meal prepping with kroger black beans. Also easy to use and mix in with any recipe. Get it for a good deal with the rewards card!
Paige B.
Louisville
Great price, adorable and a lot of product for the price. I bought this product at my local Kroger. Fresh corn is not always available so I always keep a bag of this on hand for recipes, especially taco night!
Dee D.
The corn is amazing! I just cook it and add butter and seasoning and it is good to go! My toddler loves the corn and it’s nice and fresh tasting as well compared to the leading brand of bagged or canned corn.
Jesilyn F.
louisianna
I love sweet corn! When I first brought this I was afraid that I won’t like it because I was afraid that when I defrost it it will be soggy. But when I microwaved it it’s still fresh. I recommend this product and brand to anyone who like corn.
Kirsten L.
Hamilton, OH
Great value for the price. It’s perfect to keep in the freezer and use it in recipes as needed, much more convenient than canned corn. Definitely will continue to purchase this product at our local Kroger!
laurel h.
Sylvania, OH
i find the kroger brand of this product very comparable to the name brand. taste delicious and it’s very easy to prepare. they’re also super cheap and go on sale often. i always have these in my freezer.
Kailee L.
Portage, OH
Delicious! Quick and easy! Love frozen veggies and microwaveable makes it awesome for busy mommas. Great flavor and one of our favorites. Grab yours today for an awesome price! Cheaper than most brands!!
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
How is this any different from corn in a can?