Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Erin F.

BY KROGER #2 in Vegetables

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

Luciana G.
Fort worth, TX
Great taste! Good quality food. Better than name brand!! My kids love these vegetables can't go wrong. All Kroger Brand veggies taste great , awesome package fits perfectly in my freezer
Caroline P.
This is one of my favorite brands to use for corn. It is affordable at 99 cents a bag, and tastes fresh. I have used it in stir fries, sides, and even in casseroles. I do recommend it.
Christina A.
The colony , TX
Same great packaging, price & convenience but I dislike the taste. I thought it was a bad bag & repurchased but no i got the same result. Nothing sweet about this corn.
Meghan G.
BETHANY , IL
We love being able to use frozen corn during the winter months. I love that there are no additives or preservatives, just corn. One bag feeds the whole family for pennies per serving. We will definitely continue buying.
Koree B.
Always purchase Kroger brand because it sweeter, smaller and always on sale! Good quantity and quality for the price. Very affordable. I  recomnend it.
Kayla B.
Wayne , WV
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Ashley C.
Newport, MI
Cut off the cob fresh. I’m not sure how they do it but this is some of the best frozen corn I’ve ever had and I grew up on a farm!
Shari B.
Shelbyville
Great flavor. I love frozen veggies almost as much as fresh. Frozen corn is great. Of course lots of carbs but still yummy.
Kathryn K.
Knoxville, TN
We love Kroger brand frozen steam corn. It is crisp and fresh tasting. Much better than name brands
Kris N.
Columbus, OH
This makes for a super easy side dish! It’s always delicious. And it’s always very affordable.