Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Jillian M.Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Erin F.

BY KROGER #2 in Vegetables

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

Kristina M.
Durham
Always tastes great! We make some pretty serious nachos at home, and we bake them with the rest of the veggies and the meat. We add the corn in still frozen, mix it in with all the other ingredients, and pop it in the oven. Turns out great every time.
Elissa P.
Gilbert, AZ
Great product, great price. Easily found at my local Frys food store for around a dollar. I love to use these to make turkey taco bowls or just add veggies to any dish. My kids lovvvve corn so its win win when it comes to price and flavor. Would recommend to others.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
[product:kroger-traditional-favorites-golden-sweet-corn-32-oz.-bag] will surprise you on the natursl sweet flavor. Like a lot of frozen vegetables dont over cook it especially when using the microwave. Its easy to use for several dishes.
Channing B.
Frozen corn is a great way to go if you can’t afford fresh corn. The taste of this corn is great! You can get it at your local Kroger store. I used it as a side dish and my girls loved it! I would recommend to friends and family.
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
Love that this product retains the texture of fresh off the Cobb corn. It is usually $1 and is a pretty large quantity, so the value is great! You can steam it in the bag or thaw it in the fridge to make a nice summer salad.
Kayla W.
I always get Kroger brand frozen veggies. So much better and tastier than canned veggies and still at such a great and affordable price. This corn goes in a lot of my home made soups for me and my family!
Ruby H.
This is one of my favorite additions to my salads. Just microwave and add it in when meal prepping with kroger black beans. Also easy to use and mix in with any recipe. Get it for a good deal with the rewards card!
Dee D.
The corn is amazing! I just cook it and add butter and seasoning and it is good to go! My toddler loves the corn and it’s nice and fresh tasting as well compared to the leading brand of bagged or canned corn.
Jesilyn F.
louisianna
I love sweet corn! When I first brought this I was afraid that I won’t like it because I was afraid that when I defrost it it will be soggy. But when I microwaved it it’s still fresh. I recommend this product and brand to anyone who like corn.
Kirsten L.
Hamilton, OH
Great value for the price. It’s perfect to keep in the freezer and use it in recipes as needed, much more convenient than canned corn. Definitely will continue to purchase this product at our local Kroger!
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
How is this any different from corn in a can?