Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by malak b.Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Jillian M.Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Erin F.

BY KROGER #2 in Vegetables

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

• How is this any different from corn in a can?1 Answers
Shammi A.
Richmond, TX
Well I am food lover and I’m always cooking something dinner! These frozen vegetables are so easy for me to do because I don’t have to time to buy the vegis and cut and Wash them! These packets make life so much easier and I can easily make a quick meal
Camill M.
Corn is one my favorite vegetables to eat! Being that frozen veggies and fresher than can I was led to try this corn! It was amazing! Super easy to make, and can be made several different ways! One night I ate it as a side, and the next day I added it in a taco salad. Tasty either way!
Hannah D.
I love frozen corn like this. So easy to prepare. Pop it in the microwave and serve with pepper and butter: yum! If you are looking for a cheesy fix I also sometimes embrace my inner bad girl and put Mac and cheese cheese with it.
Jessica B.
This is my kiddos absolute favorite. We buy this brand for many of our frozen veggie needs and they never disappoint. The price is fair and the quality is excellent. We will continue to buy this product over more expensive brands.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
When fresh isn't available, Kroger's frozen corn is a great substitute. It cooks quickly is simmering water or zapped in the microwave, and the flavor is good. It's also a great addition to soups. And the price is the best around.
Misti W.
Henderson, NV
Delicious and fresh tasting considering it is a frozen, store brand. My kids eat the crap out of these and so do I! Good for grilling or even just boiling/baking. We buy this weekly for dinner time. A good and cheaper alternative to fresh or name brand.
Marina C.
Gilbert, AZ
This corn is awesome! It removes the step of cooking the corn and taking it off the cob, and is super convenient to use in crockpot meals. I make chile with this and just take it straight from the freezer to my crockpot!
odalis h.
Irving, TX
The Kroger brand has not disappointed me. When you cook this corn and actually do it well they don’t even taste frozen. It’s easy to mistake the brand for real corn, straight off the cob. I use these in my rice!
Jessica G.
Cynthiana , KY
Love sweet corn and this is good especially when you’re in a hurry. I thought it was affordable and has great flavor and it’s healthier than what we’ve been eating. I would recommend this for other corn lovers.
Danielle M.
cincinnati
Great for quick meal night or soups. Just throw them in the pot or put in the microwave with water and cook for 4-5 mins. I use for cooking my taco soup and I just through them in crockpot and cooked just fine.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
How is this any different from corn in a can?