Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Jillian M.Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Erin F.

BY KROGER #2 in Vegetables

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

Jasmine R.
atlanta
I thought it would actually be sweet like it says but corn was not actually sweet how I had expected it to be. It messed up my recipe but it’s not terrible. Corn is corn, just wasn’t as sweet as is hoped.
Michael H.
Dallas
I have used this for soup. The price of this corn is reasonable. I purchase this before one of the big brands. Usually you better pickup more than one cause they will runout.
Ashley S.
Dayton, KY
Frozen vegetables are my go to. They’re easy and you don’t have to use all of them like you would in a can. These vegetables from Kroger are almost always 10 for $10. I would buy again and I would recommend.
Chelsey M.
Mason, OH
I am not the biggest fan of frozen corn because it always seems to taste freezer burnt. However, despite my dislike for frozen corn, this is pretty good. I do not really recommend frozen corn though, I would definitely purchase canned corn or corn on the cob instead.
Ciara C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Corn tastes really fresh after being microwaved and can be put into a bowl to be buttered and seasoned after being heated. It's never freezer burned and that's a big plus.
Amanda C.
Richmond
These are perfect microwaveable bags. They’re cheaper than the name brand frozen veggies. I like adding them to my meals as an extra filler cause they don’t have that many calories. They’re frozen but the flavor doesn’t get lost
Karina W.
Richmond, RI
I really love this corn!!! It is my favorite taste so good! It isn't expensive everybody can buy. Corn is very healthy and yummy!  This corn tast very good and is healthy. I usually just Cooked. I will buy again and always because I really love corn
Shammi A.
Richmond, TX
Well I am food lover and I’m always cooking something dinner! These frozen vegetables are so easy for me to do because I don’t have to time to buy the vegis and cut and Wash them! These packets make life so much easier and I can easily make a quick meal
Hannah D.
I love frozen corn like this. So easy to prepare. Pop it in the microwave and serve with pepper and butter: yum! If you are looking for a cheesy fix I also sometimes embrace my inner bad girl and put Mac and cheese cheese with it.
Jessica B.
This is my kiddos absolute favorite. We buy this brand for many of our frozen veggie needs and they never disappoint. The price is fair and the quality is excellent. We will continue to buy this product over more expensive brands.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
How is this any different from corn in a can?