Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by malak b.Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Jillian M.Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Erin F.

BY KROGER #2 in Vegetables

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

• How is this any different from corn in a can?1 Answers
Teneshia J.
Lena, MS
These are so easy at mealtime, you just pop them in the microwave for a few mins and voila. I usually cook mine on the stove and add my seasonings that way. They are so tender and filling. These are great for when you don’t have time to cook.
Arooj M.
chicago
Taste so good and so easy cook with. I just add this too my salads. Very affordable and so healthy along with an amazing sweet taste that you can add to salads. I add this with avocados cucumber and tomatoes just perfect
Crystal P.
Homerville, GA
I enjoy frozen vegetables more than I do fresh because they are fast Frozen meaning that they have been frozen at the peak of ripeness. But I also enjoy the fact that it can't go bad in my refrigerator at like fresh produce does.
Amy H.
Clarksburg , WV
I prefer to use frozen veggies instead of can veggies. The frozen corn is great to use in soups and casseroles. I love the steamable version the best. It makes adding veggies simple and easy to any meal.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Thr frozen sweet xorn is a staple in our house. It is super easy to prepare and have served in minutes . I like it because it tastes great and it is a very good value and package size for a family.
Jessica L.
Sturgis , MI
I gave the frozen sweet corn a 5 star. They are so convenient. I bought them at Kroger at a very low price. They have a great flavor and I’d say they are healthy. I made them in a rice and yes I would buy them again!
Aaliyah B.
Yuma, AZ
Frozen vegetables are so convenient and help you to not waste produce because you defrost/heat it as needed so things like this frozen corn really are great to have on hand. I truly recommend to people on a budget.
Samantha R.
Roanoke
This corn is the best and we always have it in the freezer for meals.  It is very healthy for you also.  The flavor is the best I have tried for corn and the price is a great.  We use it in chili all the time and as a side dish.  This would be great in any dish so pick some up today!
Josh G.
The corn is one of their better vegetables. The problem with Kroger vegetables as it’s not always very flavorful. The corn kind of taste bland and plasticky but is true to its golden sweet flavor it is very convenient to just quickly put in the microwave and I have a vegetable to add to your meal. While the corn doesn’t taste like fresh corn, it’ll do.
Leah M.
Atlanta
I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE CORN ESPECIALLY THIS KIND OF BRAND YALL REALLY NEED TO BUY IT JUST LIKE OMG CORN IS JUST LIFE JUST THROW IT WITH SOME BUTTER AND SOME SUGAR YASSSSS JUST UGHHH YUMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
How is this any different from corn in a can?