Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Erin F.

BY KROGER #2 in Vegetables

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

Alexis M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Corn is a delicious way to make a small meal look full and full of nutrients! Love me some Kroger!
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
I just love corn so this was a must have for me. It’s great I have no complaints. I would recommend
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA
Frozen corn is great to have on hand! I recently used this in a chili recipe and it did fantastic!
Angel L.
I know a lot of people don’t like store brand products, but this is just as good as name brands!
Gretchen P.
Vancouver, WA
It's not that this is a bad product, I just think I'm not particularly partial to can or frozen.
Jennifer S.
Easy to throw in the microwave and it’s ready in no time. Also, the corn is sweet and delicious!
April C.
Chesapeake
This is a great option for a quick dinner! Tastes really good and I love it! Has a great flavor!
Kelli C.
Athens, GA
I like making this sweet corn and throwing it in with a bunch of rice, black beans, and tomatoes.
Colleen E.
Toledo
Taste like fresh off the cob. Cooking instructions are a bit off. Actually requires less cooking.
Latoka W.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Good taste. Great for use in soups and stews. Very affordable and handy to keep in the freezer.