Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Jillian M.Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Erin F.

BY KROGER #2 in Vegetables

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
It tastes delicious! I don’t have to worry about shucking corn. I can just take it right out, cook it, and serve.
Brittany P.
These are a go to to keep in your freezer for a last minute side dish. They now have great microwave steamed bags
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
It is a really good product. I use it to create my salads. Very easy to use, just to the microwave and that's it
Cassandra C.
Clinton, IN
It's a very good price for the amount you get. I found the corn to be a little too soft almost on the mushy side.
Mailee L.
Warren, MI
Very affordable. I love kroger brand products. It was very tasty and you couldn't even tell if it was off brand.
Leah H.
Cincinnati
Never tastes like it was frozen. This corn is so sweet and delicious. You can't go wrong with this one. Awesome.
Sarah H.
Knoxville, TN
Kroger brands are great. In my mind they are better than the name brand. This sweet corn is delicious and cheap!!
Lightskinnedbaddie J.
Springfield, MO
Really good I love it so I want to have it again so I'm going to review it on my YouTube channel markeys world 🤗
Rajanee W.
I absolutely love corn. If anyone every ask me what my favorite vegetable is, I would have to say corn always.
Destiny T.
Indianapolis , IN
Very fresh , affordable, can be bought at Kroger. Quick , easy meal side . Good for veggie stew. Super healthy
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
How is this any different from corn in a can?