Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Erin F.

BY KROGER #2 in Vegetables

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

Sunny T.
Las Vegas
This is one of our favorite supermarket and our mostly chosen brand. The smiths sell the brand at a very affordable price.
Amanda M.
Columbus, OH
I love corn, its my favorite vegetable and i feel like I can eat it everyday. I normally just add salt, pepper and butter
SAMANTHA S.
Logan , UT
Usually cheaper than other brand. Can't taste the difference. I have found Kroger to be just as good as name brand items.
Meghan P.
Gambier
I LOVE CORN!! Kroger brand is not only inexpensive, it tastes great. I love that you can now cook the corn in the bag!!
Mel G.
I didn't like it the corn came out soggy I don't if it was mine only but I ended up throwing it away very disappointed
Kayelee J.
Bucyrus, OH
This is a favorite In our house. Easy to make and Kroger has it for a great deal every week! Good flavor, and healthy!
Lauren R.
Bedford, TX
Great product! I love Kroger’s frozen veggie selection. They’re usually just $1 per bag and the quality/taste is great!
Tara F.
Toledo, OH
Very easy to use and is full of flavor. This is my family’s favorite vegetable and I serve it at least 2 times a week
Melissa R.
FARMERSVILLE
Corn the same i use this quite often i hate can veggies. This is better for you in the long run better taste as well
Ronni S.
Cheyenne, WY
We absolutely love Kroger frozen corn in our house. We probably go through about ten bags a month! Price is great to