Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Erin F.

BY KROGER #2 in Vegetables

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

Lainey S.
Great tasting corn that tastes like any name brand. Great value in price. Would buy again and recommend to family & friends.
Anessa H.
Cincinnati, OH
Tastes great and a great deal! Definitely would recommend buying these in the Kroger brand for a great price and same taste!
Dana F.
Easy. Cheap. Good quality. Good tasting food. Always pick up multiples veggies to use for dinner! Always a win at our home
Sunny T.
Las Vegas
This is one of our favorite supermarket and our mostly chosen brand. The smiths sell the brand at a very affordable price.
Chelsea B.
Noblesville, IN
I love this because I can quickly steam it in the microwave, or pour it in my stove top steamer and add my own seasonings.
Elizabeth B.
Pekin, IL
The Kroger brand of products are always good. I usually buy the store brand and these were sweet and clearly packed fresh.
Krystina J.
Shreveport
These are a great quality vegetable. They are so much better than the cans and taste super fresh. Kroger has great produce.
SAMANTHA S.
Logan , UT
Usually cheaper than other brand. Can't taste the difference. I have found Kroger to be just as good as name brand items.
Amanda M.
Columbus, OH
I love corn, its my favorite vegetable and i feel like I can eat it everyday. I normally just add salt, pepper and butter
Mel G.
I didn't like it the corn came out soggy I don't if it was mine only but I ended up throwing it away very disappointed