Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Erin F.

BY KROGER #2 in Vegetables

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
Love keeping these on hand for a quick side with dinner. Whole family loves them. I steam and serve. No recipe. Will continue to buy. I buy at ruler.
Michelle S.
Frozen corn is a must have. It tastes so much better than canned, but just as convenient to use. This brand was as good as any but less expensive.
Kathy S.
I love how easy frozen corn is. You just throw it in the microwave and it steams in the bag. Since it’s Kroger brand.. it’s very reasonably priced.
Cecelia H.
ARVADA, CO
Fast and easy to prepare! They have a big variety. Very reasonably priced. The kids love to help cook.They eat there veggies so im a happy momma.
Jennifer O.
I love that Kroger frozen vegetables are one dollar. Its affordable and use it for my whole 30 meal preps. Better and more convenient than fresh.
Vida M.
Dallas
I was purchase my bagged vegetables from Kroger, they alway have really good prices and not to mention the vegetables taste absolutely delicious.
April T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Not my favorite corn. I prefer the Kroger super sweet can corn. This corn in the bag doesn't have much flavor. Don't over heat will taste chewy.
Judy T.
Crossville
This corn is absolutely delicious. And for the price you really cannot beat it. This is equivalent to the name brand stuff for store brand cost
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I love this corn when I’m doing meal preps or when I make corn casorole because it isn’t as wet as canned corn so it doesn’t make it dense
Lyndsey G.
Conway, AR
Kroger frozen veggies are always in my shopping cart! Great flavor, great price. I love this corn in my beef stew & chicken tortilla soup!