BY KROGER #2 in Vegetables

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

Lizzy H.
Brandon, MS
I bought this corn when I had a coupon for Kroger brand frozen veggies.. I paid around .49 cents for them. Price alone? Can’t beat it. I used this corn for a taco coup recipe I cooked in my Instant Pot! Delicious! I like the frozen fresh because they don’t have all of the preservatives and flavors added like canned corn. I will definitely purchase again.
Danielle K.
Vancouver , WA
This brand of corn is great. I can always rely on that summer fresh corn off the husk taste. It has great flavor and is crisp not mushy like some other brands. It’s very versatile wether you just want corn as a side dish or you want to add corn as an ingredient o another dish like a casserole or stew.
Karina W.
Richmond, RI
I really love this corn!!! It is my favorite taste so good! It isn't expensive everybody can buy. Corn is very healthy and yummy!  This corn tast very good and is healthy. I usually just Cooked. I will buy again and always because I really love corn
Jessica B.
This is my kiddos absolute favorite. We buy this brand for many of our frozen veggie needs and they never disappoint. The price is fair and the quality is excellent. We will continue to buy this product over more expensive brands.
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Kroger is such a great and high quality brand. They are always my go to. I know I can find a good variety of frozen veggies for the best price, but the sweet corn is my favorite. I preferred frozen corn over canned corn. Mmm! Yumm!!
Jametria H.
Byram, MS
My family loves this bagged corn! It is ALWAYS fresh. The taste is really good and sweet. The price is surely a plus for our budget. Even when it is not on the menu for the weeks meals, we make sure to always have it on hand.
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
I buy this when I’m planning to make creamed corn it works very well and it’s delicious. I buy all my corn from Kroger this corn is also very good steamed its also healthy and affordable. When needing a good corn based food I recommend Kroger’s brand to everyone
Meghan G.
Bethany , IL
We love being able to use frozen corn during the winter months. I love that there are no additives or preservatives, just corn. One bag feeds the whole family for pennies per serving. We will definitely continue buying.
Molly A.
Columbus, OH
This is a pretty good product for being frozen corn. It's super convenient and easy to use while tasting great. It's also a really good value. I use it for soups and corn salsas a lot. I'd purchase this product again.
Shammi A.
Richmond
Well I am food lover and I’m always cooking something dinner! These frozen vegetables are so easy for me to do because I don’t have to time to buy the vegis and cut and Wash them! These packets make life so much easier and I can easily make a quick meal