Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by malak b.Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Jillian M.Kroger® Traditional Favorites Golden Sweet Corn 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Erin F.

BY KROGER #2 in Vegetables

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

Lizzy H.
Brandon, MS
I bought this corn when I had a coupon for Kroger brand frozen veggies.. I paid around .49 cents for them. Price alone? Can’t beat it. I used this corn for a taco coup recipe I cooked in my Instant Pot! Delicious! I like the frozen fresh because they don’t have all of the preservatives and flavors added like canned corn. I will definitely purchase again.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
This corn is easy to prepare. Always tastes fresh. I prefer it over canned varieties and other brands for sure. I like that you can steam in the bag too; very convenient. I can usually always count on Kroger brand products to be pretty good.
joy B.
Cumming, GA
I try to keep a few bags of frozen veggies on hand just Incase, because though my best efforts are spent trying to use our fresh produce before it goes bad, you never know when time has ran out!

So, these are extremely convenient to have on hand. I think we have 2 bags of the corn in our freezer right now!
Danielle K.
Vancouver , WA
This brand of corn is great. I can always rely on that summer fresh corn off the husk taste. It has great flavor and is crisp not mushy like some other brands. It’s very versatile wether you just want corn as a side dish or you want to add corn as an ingredient o another dish like a casserole or stew.
Jennifer W.
Roanoke, VA
I love the affordability of Kroger brand frozen vegetables. A lot of times on sale for 10/$10 which is a steal. Easy to fill the freezer and use as needed. They go well with other Kroger frozen veggies like peas and carrots with Kroger brown rice and Asian sauce.
Courtney W.
Arkansas
We purchase many bags of this during our weekly shopping trip to Kroger. How easy is throwing a bag of frozen veggies into the microwave to steam them in minutes. Steam pack veggies are this moms favorite way to cook fresh steamed vegetables.
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Kroger is such a great and high quality brand. They are always my go to. I know I can find a good variety of frozen veggies for the best price, but the sweet corn is my favorite. I preferred frozen corn over canned corn. Mmm! Yumm!!
Summer G.
It’s not the best corn, It made me feel sick. I suggest not making it with soup because the corn got “soggy” . I bought it from Kroger. I think it’s pretty affordable. I think I would buy it again and try it with another recipe.
Jametria H.
Byram, MS
My family loves this bagged corn! It is ALWAYS fresh. The taste is really good and sweet. The price is surely a plus for our budget. Even when it is not on the menu for the weeks meals, we make sure to always have it on hand.
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
I buy this when I’m planning to make creamed corn it works very well and it’s delicious. I buy all my corn from Kroger this corn is also very good steamed its also healthy and affordable. When needing a good corn based food I recommend Kroger’s brand to everyone
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
How is this any different from corn in a can?