kroger® traditional favorites golden sweet corn

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come.

How is this any different from corn in a can?
Start your review of kroger® traditional favorites golden sweet corn !
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
kroger® traditional favorites golden sweet corn  uploaded by jessica R.
Purchased at: Kroger
Que deliciosas saben me encanta comer sea food 🥘 junto a mi familia disfrutar en casa es mi mayor satisfacción mi esposo es todo un chef 🧑‍🍳
Keiko B.
kroger® traditional favorites golden sweet corn  uploaded by Keiko B.
This is a great price! It tastes good and is so easy to prepare. I can steam it in the bag in the microwave or take it out of the bag to put in the instant pot or rice cooker steamer. I love the texture and taste the Kroger brand of frozen vegetables has.
Jackie J.
Vicksburg, MS
This brand that Kroger sells is just as good as the other leading brands. It is affordable as well. Kroger usually puts the canned good on sale every so often. It is a great way to save money as opposed to buying name brands, give this a try and you will not be disappointed. The taste is the same if not better. kroger® traditional favorites golden sweet corn
Angela L.
Irving, TX
I like keeping this frozen corn on hand for homemade soup as well as when I make food for my dog. It tastes the same as the big brands at a much cheaper price. My dog loves it, too! Why pay a higher price?
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
Perfect for a quick veggie side when making dinner. Really good quality product and we love how it tastes.
Christina M.
Joliet, IL
The Kroger brand has never let me down. The Golden Sweet corn is so tender it pops in the back of your mouth.
Mallorie L.
Aurora, CO
I always make sure to have a few bags in my freezer. They are great to add into any meal to make it stretch. I especially like to add them to soups!
Leah M.
Blythewood, SC
I usually get frozen veggies when kroger has their 10 for $10 sales and stock up. I’ve never had any problems with the freshness or anything like that. Their selection is pretty large as well. I like to get frozen veg there.
Stephanie P.
Vancouver, WA
i use these for many different dishes and especially ones that call for frozen corn. These are easy to heat up over the stove or in the microwave.
Crystal L.
San Diego, CA
Great product, affordable, very worth it. Corn is sweet and juicy. Wish it wasn’t packaged in plastic.