Kroger® Traditional Favorites Cut Green Beans 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Jenie N.Kroger® Traditional Favorites Cut Green Beans 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY KROGER #4 in Vegetables

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

Amanda K.
Chesapeake, VA
Yes I feed these to my dogs for snacks and they love them. My husband and I also use these as healthy lunch sides to pack up during the week. Healthy and delicious. Plus organic, duh! I buy this weekly!
Denise M.
Memphis
They are always fresh and cook nicely.  They are extremely affordable and easy to locate.  Kroger typically has them for $1.00.  I highly recommend this product.
Kendra A.
Martinsville
These are our favorite frozen veggies ever! They are WAY better than the canned green beans. They taste more like fresh picked green beans. If you haven't had them try them!
member-c5099
SUPER EASY TO COOK! GREAT FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS THAT WANT TO STAY HEALTY! The bag microwaves in minutes and can be used as a side or added to multiple dishes. You do have to add your own seasoning and spices.
vicki e.
brooksville, ky
I only buy frozen vegetables so I can control the amount of salt and because they taste much fresher. Cooking times can vary, leaving a less than desirable texture.
Robbie R.
Bryan
Zero salt content which I like. You can season how you like. I use frozen green beans for casseroles. Very affordable, only $1/bag. They don’t have that metallic taste that canned green beans can have. Would definitely recommend especially if you’re making green bean casserole for thanksgiving!
Kayla W.
I always get Kroger brand frozen veggies. So much better and tastier than canned veggies and still at such a great and affordable price. These green beans goes in a lot of my home made soups and definitely a lot of home made stir fries for me and my family.
Gabrielle R.
Nashville , TN
The cuts were a little smaller than expected. Instructions listed a small volume of water to cook in but I ended up adding more so that all of the beans could cook all the way through. I prefer the French style green beans but these have your typical green bean flavor.
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
The flavor is great and doesn’t taste like there is anything weird in there. Streams up nicely for a side it adds well for recipes. I love that they have stayed crunchy rather than soggy like canned vegetables. They are usually $1 for a bag so the price is great.
Kailee L.
Portage, OH
Packaging is appealing to the eye but flavor is lacking. We had to add seasonings and even then the kids wouldn’t eat it. Love frozen veggies and the price is spot on and affordable!! I will continue to buy Kroger brand over other leading brands.