Kroger® Traditional Favorites Cut Green Beans 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY KROGER #5 in Vegetables

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

shayla l.
I loved the frozen veggies and my family did too, definitely a lot better tasting than canned alone. I love using the frozen green beans alone or mixing them in to make green bean casserole. My husband like to add it with the corn.
Vanessa P.
N Chesterfld, VA
These green bean are actually really good if you cook them right. Their juicy and have flavor it’s the best green ever. I got it from Kroger and it’s a affordable price. So y’all should go to Kroger and by these Green Beans.
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
Kroger Frozen Traditional Favorites Cut Green Beans are simple and inexpensive. These green taste and look fresh and can be prepared in so many different ways, I love keeping these in stock! These are a staple in our home.
Sarah S.
Knoxville
Overall, great to have in the freezer for last minute dinner plans. They definitely need butter or seasoning or a sauce but overall for freezer steamer beans they are pretty dang good! Good flavor and nice ease of use.
Heather M.
Cadiz, KY
These green beans are great to have in the freezer when company comes over and I need extra sides to go with a meal! They are also under a $1 which makes it great to stock up on! This brand has never been wrong!
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
These are in my freezer now. Nice quick side with dinner. We’re having them tonight. Dry affordable and great quality. I steam them and lightly season then serve. Always a favorite. Definitely recommend.
Nikesha S.
Nashville, TN
I love the price first of all. But second they cook well and give me the flexibility to control how much of the package I want to use versus having to use the whole thing because I opened it. I use it in multiple recipes or by itself
Allison S.
I like the taste of these green beans. I really like the taste of any frozen green bean compared to ones that are canned. The cost is reasonable, and there is usually a sale going on. I would buy this item again.
Lauren G.
Louisville, KY
Great side to have on hand at home! Beans are fresh and cook nicely. Good side to use as a side dish or to incorporate into recipes. I like sprinkling them with ranch seasoning before baking in the oven- great added flavor!
Debra v.
I love Kroger green beans! They have a great taste and they are super cheap. They come in convent sizes. There is nothing not to love about Kroger green beans. They are healthy for you. My favorite!