Kroger® Traditional Favorites Cut Green Beans 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY KROGER #8 in Vegetables

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

Debra v.
I love Kroger green beans! They have a great taste and they are super cheap. They come in convent sizes. There is nothing not to love about Kroger green beans. They are healthy for you. My favorite!
Ciara C.
Virginia Bch, VA
The green beans are cut a little too short for my liking, but they still taste really fresh. I do like that I can make them taste however I need them to and season them to my liking after I microwave them.
Bekah N.
Love the price and love the taste. They taste great and usually very fresh as long as they were stored correctly and do not have freezer burn. :) I would recommend to others.
Meghan G.
BETHANY , IL
Great price, great quality. Easy to use by themselves or to throw into other recipes. They are great to use during winter months when we don't have fresh green beans and they taste just as fresh. Yes I would recommend.
Holly C.
I appreciate the fact that Kroger sells their own brand of frozen veggies at a fraction of the cost of other brands. The quality is just as good, if not better, and you can stock up without breaking the bank.
Ana P.
Conifer, CO
Are use this cut green beans in a lot of different recipes. When cooked they get soft and tasty, some other brands of green beans are really hard to cook until soft. I buy it all the time and I totally recommend to others. They have great price and great quality.
Carissa A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
These are well-priced and easy to use. The green beans taste great in a variety of dishes. I prefer using frozen over canned for flavor and texture, as well as eliminating any “extras” thrown in those cans! I was pleased with this purchase.
Staci S.
Indianapolis
So so easy to eat healthy with these, sooo cheap as well, you really can’t beat it ! .. personally I just throw mine in the microwave when I’m in a rush , but sometimes I bake them with a little olive oil. You can’t beat the price ..
shayla l.
I loved the frozen veggies and my family did too, definitely a lot better tasting than canned alone. I love using the frozen green beans alone or mixing them in to make green bean casserole. My husband like to add it with the corn.
Vanessa P.
N Chesterfld, VA
These green bean are actually really good if you cook them right. Their juicy and have flavor it’s the best green ever. I got it from Kroger and it’s a affordable price. So y’all should go to Kroger and by these Green Beans.