Kroger® Traditional Favorites Cut Green Beans 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY KROGER #8 in Vegetables

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

Amber J.
They are pretty good… I buy these often because they are simple and easy to make and they taste great.
Alesha B.
Starkville,Mississippi
Go to for my family ! This is only brand we use ! I do recommend this brand to any family on budget !
Kierra A.
Zionsville , IN
This is good brand of green beans just like any other type. It’s affordable which makes it great too.
Anna C.
Nancy, KY
Good quality and great in vegetable soup and beef stews. I always wait for these to go on sale for $1
Courtney L.
Aurora, CO
Very affordable and easy to use. I use these in my crock pot meals. Cheaper than buying cans of it
Kendall W.
Providnce Vlg, TX
Frozen veggies are where it’s at! Save so much time, just throw them in the microwave and voila!
Courtney K.
Bellevue , KY
Even though they are frozen these green beans taste just like they are fresh from the garden.
Caitlin E.
Wheeling, WV
Good tasting. Great as a side. We purchase these every week for our weekly meal prepping.
Brianna J.
They are steam able green beans which makes life a million times easier. Low calorie food
Pamela M.
Alanna , GA
I love this frozen dinner it's really good to tases refreshing I love it my kids love go