Kroger® Traditional Favorites Cut Green Beans 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY KROGER #10 in Vegetables

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
I love these as alternative to fresh green beans. I don’t like canned as I feel they have too many additives. These always provide great flavor and are great in recipes that call for fresh beans. These are on sale frequently and great to stock up on especially in the buy 10 sales.
Ana P.
Are use this cut green beans in a lot of different recipes. When cooked they get soft and tasty, some other brands of green beans are really hard to cook until soft. I buy it all the time and I totally recommend to others. They have great price and great quality.
Ashley M.
Houston
Are used these at Thanksgiving. They are easy to handle and affordable. They were like a dollar per bag. I would definitely suggest looking up other recipes to spice up your green beand. Kroger’s has a great selection of frozen vegetables that are precut.
Haley H.
For frozen green beans, these are super great! Kroger brand is always a hit. I also like the cut of these. They would be great to serve with carrots! Also a great size for kids. Great value and worth getting instead of higher priced brands.
shayla l.
I loved the frozen veggies and my family did too, definitely a lot better tasting than canned alone. I love using the frozen green beans alone or mixing them in to make green bean casserole. My husband like to add it with the corn.
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
I would give this product more stars if I actually liked green beans. I am not a huge green bean fan but these are the best ones I buy. They are perfect for a side dish to any meal or perfect in a soup. They come cut so no hassling around with strangely long green beans!
Samantha V.
Glouster, OH
These are so easy to use and a great way to get some vegetables into my diet. I just throw them into the microwave and cook the rest of my food. They always taste so fresh! They’re also great to throw into soups and other dishes.
Carissa A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
These are well-priced and easy to use. The green beans taste great in a variety of dishes. I prefer using frozen over canned for flavor and texture, as well as eliminating any “extras” thrown in those cans! I was pleased with this purchase.
Nikesha S.
Nashville, TN
I love the price first of all. But second they cook well and give me the flexibility to control how much of the package I want to use versus having to use the whole thing because I opened it. I use it in multiple recipes or by itself
Debra v.
I love Kroger green beans! They have a great taste and they are super cheap. They come in convent sizes. There is nothing not to love about Kroger green beans. They are healthy for you. My favorite!