Kroger® Traditional Favorites Cut Green Beans 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Muskan R.Kroger® Traditional Favorites Cut Green Beans 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Jenie N.Kroger® Traditional Favorites Cut Green Beans 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY KROGER #4 in Vegetables

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
I love these as alternative to fresh green beans. I don’t like canned as I feel they have too many additives. These always provide great flavor and are great in recipes that call for fresh beans. These are on sale frequently and great to stock up on especially in the buy 10 sales.
Ashley M.
Houston
Are used these at Thanksgiving. They are easy to handle and affordable. They were like a dollar per bag. I would definitely suggest looking up other recipes to spice up your green beand. Kroger’s has a great selection of frozen vegetables that are precut.
Haley H.
For frozen green beans, these are super great! Kroger brand is always a hit. I also like the cut of these. They would be great to serve with carrots! Also a great size for kids. Great value and worth getting instead of higher priced brands.
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
I would give this product more stars if I actually liked green beans. I am not a huge green bean fan but these are the best ones I buy. They are perfect for a side dish to any meal or perfect in a soup. They come cut so no hassling around with strangely long green beans!
Samantha V.
Bloomfield , IN
These are so easy to use and a great way to get some vegetables into my diet. I just throw them into the microwave and cook the rest of my food. They always taste so fresh! They’re also great to throw into soups and other dishes.
Faith L.
Hebron
I dont know about  you but for me  after working a long hard  day it is sometimes just easier to pop one of these into the microwave and  watch it  cook   while you have your meat simmering in the oven ,   never the less it always comes out tasting crisp and fresh as if you picked it your self
Ellie C.
Cincinnati
I typically by fresh produce, but there is nothing more convenient then having a supply of veggies in the freezer for quick meals! Steaming is quick and easy, but I have been tossing them in coconut oil, salt and pepper, and roasting them in the oven along side sweet potatoes, peppers, and onions! Perfect pairing.
Bekah N.
Love the price and love the taste. They taste great and usually very fresh as long as they were stored correctly and do not have freezer burn. :) I would recommend to others.
Holly C.
I appreciate the fact that Kroger sells their own brand of frozen veggies at a fraction of the cost of other brands. The quality is just as good, if not better, and you can stock up without breaking the bank.
Kellie C.
Purchased at: Kroger
I mean there’s really not much to say about this product it’s easy to warm up I give it to my dog every day with his dinner and he loves it it’s affordable packaging is easy it’s very easy to use all you do is just start a microwave for seven minutes and boom there you go