BY KROGER #8 in Vegetables

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
I love these as alternative to fresh green beans. I don’t like canned as I feel they have too many additives. These always provide great flavor and are great in recipes that call for fresh beans. These are on sale frequently and great to stock up on especially in the buy 10 sales.
Ashley M.
Houston
Are used these at Thanksgiving. They are easy to handle and affordable. They were like a dollar per bag. I would definitely suggest looking up other recipes to spice up your green beand. Kroger’s has a great selection of frozen vegetables that are precut.
Kailee L.
Portage , OH
Packaging is appealing to the eye but flavor is lacking. We had to add seasonings and even then the kids wouldn’t eat it. Love frozen veggies and the price is spot on and affordable!! I will continue to buy Kroger brand over other leading brands.
Dee D.
I love them! They are steamable in the bag and very cheap but they do. It lack on quality or taste. I can pop these in the microwave and finish up the rest of dinner and not have to worry about this except to add seasoning. They are delicious!
Haley H.
For frozen green beans, these are super great! Kroger brand is always a hit. I also like the cut of these. They would be great to serve with carrots! Also a great size for kids. Great value and worth getting instead of higher priced brands.
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
Perfect for any meals that call for green beans or if you like frozen veggies over canned veggies. These are super affordable and have the great flavor of green beans that you want in your meals. I would recommend this item to friends and family!
Phanie J.
Ypsilanti, MI
They were like stiff, and chewy... like hard to get through. I can’t explain it well enough. They had a waxy texture. I wouldn’t buy them again. They were .99 so I figured I’d try it. If you like a crunchier green bean this is for you.
Samantha V.
Glouster, OH
These are so easy to use and a great way to get some vegetables into my diet. I just throw them into the microwave and cook the rest of my food. They always taste so fresh! They’re also great to throw into soups and other dishes.
Vanessa P.
N Chesterfld, VA
These green bean are actually really good if you cook them right. Their juicy and have flavor it’s the best green ever. I got it from Kroger and it’s a affordable price. So y’all should go to Kroger and by these Green Beans.
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
Kroger Frozen Traditional Favorites Cut Green Beans are simple and inexpensive. These green taste and look fresh and can be prepared in so many different ways, I love keeping these in stock! These are a staple in our home.