kroger® traditional favorites cut green beans

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come.

How does that taste of these compare to fresh or homegrown green beans?
Start your review of kroger® traditional favorites cut green beans !
Kimberly S.
Colfax
kroger® traditional favorites cut green beans  uploaded by Kimberly S.
Staple in my freezer. Perfect for thawing and sautéing . This item stays in my freezer.
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
I buy these all of the time and they are very good quality and taste great. I even buy these for my four dogs and they love them too
Sam C.
kroger® traditional favorites cut green beans  uploaded by Sam C.
I buy Kroger brand frozen green beans all the time. They retail for $1-$2 a bag. I usually buy fresh green beans for my family to eat but the frozen green beans I use as a dog food topper on my dogs kibble. I take a large handful and warm them up for a few seconds under hot running water. My dog loves Kroger brand green beans! He will even eat them frozen too.
Angela J.
Las Vegas, NV
I thought these were to dough.. I don’t like my green beans to be touch.. I wouldn’t recommend these .
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
I am a big fan of green beans. They are nutritious and low in calories and fat. I especially like the texture and the ability to dress them into a variety of dishes and flavors. Kroger brand is just as good as name brands, too.
Casey D.
bronston
A great dish for any meal. A great source of nutrients and low sodium this is a great meal for anyone trying to watch their figure who says eating healthy taste bad comes in any size quantity for any sized meal and affordable at that
Jenna G.
Clarksville, IN
Overall, they are pretty good. You just have to make sure to cook them long enough so they are tender enough.
Maryam K.
Sugar Land, TX
I bring thesee for emergency in case i am busy and still want to eat something I will take out these from freezer and mix with ground beef frozen foods are not that expensive but less in quantityKroger
Mariuxy B.
kroger® traditional favorites cut green beans  uploaded by Mariuxy B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Green been are a good legumes also they are affordable. Eating one’s or twice a day help you to get magnesium naturally.contAins 17mg of calcium 18mg magnesium 1.2 of iron.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,398 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
These are the best way to get your green beans because they are frozen fresh and don't have the sodium that canned ones do. #healthyeats