BY KROGER #3 in Vegetables

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come. see more...

• Am i the only one that excited to eat this beautiful vege...3 Answers
Lizzy H.
Brandon, MS
I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5 only because they were very few florets in the package. I tend to buy the florets only, just as a matter of preference. Fresh frozen veggies are a go to in my house. They taste better than any can veggies and have less additives!!
Staci S.
Indianapolis
These make meal prepping so easy , delicious, affordable and being frozen you never have to worry about them going bad... personally I wish there was a littttle more florets or the top part of the broccoli, you get a lot of the stem which still taste good but it’s all about your personal preference for that... Kroger® Traditional Favorites Broccoli Cuts 32 oz. Bag
Jessica W.
Columbus
I always have a bag of these in my freezer for when I'm in a pinch for a meal. I roast them or microwave them and add some low fat cheddar cheese for a nutritious side. Super tasty and so good for you! Also very economical, especially for the college student.
April T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Purchase this brand of broccoli to make broccoli and cheese for dinners. Like that we can toss in the microwave and it's done in no time. Only thing I can complain about is sometimes there's too many of the stem pieces and not enough florets.
Khayree N.
Lavergne
I simply love shopping at Kroger’s and these frozen vegetables are so nice to have. Especially for meal prepping! I can burst open a bag and divide it into containers for the week and they stay fresh! I usually purchase this once a week!
Sarah C.
Super inexpensive but taste super good! I love making a stir fry with these. I always buy these whenever I run out! They taste super good as well. I definitely recommend these to someone who wants good frozen vegetables but an inexpensive version!
Haley H.
This broccoli cuts product makes cooking dinner fast and easy. You can still eat healthy and cut out a lot of prep time, making it easier to cook more. It is super affordable and I would definitely re-purchase these.
Riley D.
Franklin
these are my all time favorite! quick and easy to prepare and so yummy to eat! in college (on a strict college budget) while being on a strict diet these were my go to with every meal! perfect to throw in with some chicken or a quick snack on their own
Lesley S.
Perfect and portioned for keeping my healthy eating up! Love the price and the convenience of just tossing in the microwave and adding to meals or eating alone. I buy these every weekly trip!
Jerrika L.
Toledo
In my busy life it is hard to constantly go to the store and y fresh veggies. This is easy to store and usually only a dollar . Also tastes pretty good as long as you dont freeze it too long
Hila O.
male adumim
Am i the only one that excited to eat this beautiful vegetable?? #inlovewithbroccoli😍😍