kroger® traditional favorites broccoli cuts

Traditional FavoritesWe know you love foods that are easy to prepare, are nutritious for your family, and taste simply delicious. So we’ve taken great care in picking and freezing our vegetables when they are perfectly ripened and at the peak of freshness, sealing in both flavor and nutrients. They’re sure to be favorites for generations to come.

Does anyone else have problems with this mostly being stems? kroger® traditional favorites broccoli cuts
Am i the only one that excited to eat this beautiful vegetable?? #inlovewithbroccoli😍😍
Start your review of kroger® traditional favorites broccoli cuts !
Kortney U.
kroger® traditional favorites broccoli cuts  uploaded by Kortney U.
Broccoli 🥦 is one of my favorite vegetables that and green beans lol but I love Kroger’s veggies I buy their broccoli, Cauliflower and Italian cut green beans! I buy most of my veggies at Kroger!
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
These are great to mix in with mac and cheese or other cheese side dishes or just steamed in the bag. Great side dish!
Erica A.
We buy a few bags just to keep on deck for broccoli casserole. My husband is always asking for broccoli and cheese. I love these ones because there isn’t any hard pieces or stem. The broccoli cooks up nicely.
Georgette C.
Bridgeport, WV
These come out of the bag and it looks like they are fresh picked. They have a great crunchy texture and hold sauces for various recipes. I like to put them on baked potatoes and melted cheese. They are a great value and I will buy them again.
Brittany T.
Perry, GA
If you want fresh broccoli taste in a freezer item, I suggest this brand. This broccoli is easy to prepare and tastes fresh. I have prepared this broccoli as a side and as an ingredient in casseroles and have no complaints in regards to the taste or quality.
Jeana K.
Knoxville, TN
kroger® traditional favorites broccoli cuts are a good option when fresh broccoli is not available. It’s also convenient to be able to keep these on hand in the freezer without worrying about spoiling as you would with fresh broccoli. They are slightly inconsistent in size so sometimes you get more pulverized pieces than cuts or more stalks than florets. Overall the flavor is good.
Machelle G.
Sunland, CA
Fall weather and roasted broccoli is a family classic that everyone in my family loves. Great for cream of broccoli soup too.
Desiree N.
Albuquerque, NM
This is good especially steamed with butter and melted cheeses it is healthy it’s very good flavor it’s. It expensive at all
Abby C.
Decatur, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
I always keep my freezer stocked with these! Broccoli is great so many ways and this product is so easy. It’s delicious whether it’s cooked in the microwave, stir-fried on the stove or baked in the air fryer. The price is unbeatable, too so it’s the perfect healthy option.
Sarah D.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Steam in bag and dump in a bowl top with a little butter and sharp cheddar and enjoy. I didn't give this 5 stars because occasionally i get a bag with hardly any florettes.