Kroger Tampons Super Absorbency (20 Tampons) uploaded by Corrine B.

BY KROGER

brandi k.
Versailles, KY
They're not quite as good as the tampax but they're half the price. It can get pretty costly to buy tampons every single month. But kroger has brands that are affordable.
Corrine B.
My box looks a little different (see picture). The ones I got were also Kroger Unscented Plastic Applicator tampons, but they were in black colorful covers and were mini sized. I did not like them because they leaked, were cheap and felt less comfortable to put in than other supers I’ve tried. I tried using these several times and after 3 days of using had several issues. The tampon leaked even though upon removal it was not close to full. It also left some cotton behind, (cheap!) and one time it wouldn’t even come off the Applicator. I’ve tried a variety of off-brands and organic brands and I’m going to stick with Tampax because this off-brand sucked. I didn’t even know you could make tampons that sucked, seemed pretty simple. You had one job Tampon!
Not I.
Either aunt flow is really really bad or these things suck.  I have to push them up a little before I even insert it because  the applicator  is horrible and I can only leave them in a couple of hours before it leaks so I'm also wearing a pad . I'm going to get some tampax tomorrow  . I'm seriously  hoping  these just suck . Also one of the strings broke when I was trying to change one . Yeah imagine  that . Very disappointed
Madalyn H.
Murray
I didnt care for the applicator, I had a difficult time inserting the tampon. The tampon itself seemed to be pretty absorbent. I prefer other brands so I wont be purchasing this brand again.
Raven H.
N Chesterfld, VA
I didn’t like these at all. They made me uncomfortable and the string irritated my skin. The price is great, but the tampons are crap. They only soak up at the very end and leak out the string. Best you buy name brand. Never buying again. Will not recommend.
Margaret S.
Scottsdale , AZ
I uses these in a pinch. They work just like the brand name tampons, but definitely cheaper than those. Definitely effective when you can’t get your normal packs. Overall I’m completely satisfied. And sometimes I can get coupons to reduce the price.
Anastasia M.
El Mirage, AZ
We’ve always said we’ll try the generic version of anything once. And once was all it took for these. They’re not exceptionally comfortable and if you’re having anything other than a light day, count on a few leaks :-/
Samantha B.
Bargersville, IN
I’m pretty picky when it comes to tampons. To be honest, I don’t like wearing tampons. But a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, right?! These work just as well as Tampax Pearls. I will definitely buy again.
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I usually don't have a problem with this brand. I can move like normal and continue on with my daily activities. Feels like nothing is there. I would recommend you try them. They come in plastic and cardboard.
kelley s.
Atlanta
These tampons do the trick. I've never been one to be very picky with the type of tampons I'm using (unless they are cardboard.. no thanks) and these are so, so affordable!