BY KROGER #14 in Tampons

• I have been searching for affordable, comfortable period protecti...1 Answers
  • How do these compared to Tampex tampons?1 Answers
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
These are okay they work, they are inexpensive and I got them from Kroger. I like that they do have a lot in a package so that the box lasts a long time, but they do feel kinda cheap. I would recommend U by Kotex Sleek* Super Tampons & Barely There* Liners Trial Pack 10 ct Box instead!
Kristi A.
Cincinnati
Kroger's tampons are pretty good. I dont usually get them but if money is tight they get the job done. Just have to make sure to change them frequently or wear a liner in case there's a little leakage. Definately good if the individual is trying to save a few bucks though..
Valerie D.
Fostoria, OH
I bought these to try because they are cheaper than the name brands. I only used 1 out of the pack. They were more like Tampax than U by kotex. I am not a fan of the way they are shaped. They don't hold as much as I think they should.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
These tampons were ok. They got the job done. They work in a pinch if you need a low price tampon option. They are super inexpensive but not as sturdy in my opinion. So these are not the best but if you have to use them they’ll work.
brittany t.
Provo, UT
These are the cheapest and lowest quality tampons I have ever used. I just finished a box and will never buy off brand tampons again. Not super absorbent and were leaky and uncomfortable. The plastic inserter was cheap and flimsy.
Madison M.
I've literally used every brand you can think of when it comes to tampons whether it be name brand or not. Honestly all tampon brands work the same imo they all do the same thing. I don't have heavy periods as it is (bc I'm getting older) so I never really worry about leaking or anything. Overall experience I love this brand and it does exactly what it needs to do. 5 stars and I recommend them to any woman no matter what age they are. No need for backup protection. This is all you need. 🙂🙂
Holly B.
Hilliard, OH
You save $2 buying the Kroger brand rather than the name brands. Same absorbing tampons , comfortable fitting and have the plastic applicator as well. Good quality for the price, I will always buy store brand here !
Mindy P.
Orem, UT
They work ok! Very affordable and for a generic brand work pretty comparable to the popular brands. I buy these anytime my budget is tight. They are comfortable and insert easily. I would recommend to others.
BRITTANY S.
Florence, KY
They're significantly cheaper than Tampax and do what they need to do. Also, do a women that have a longer vagina, these are more like the old school Tampax with the cardboard applicator. They last longer.
Merissa R.
Lake Charles
These are some really super absorbent tampons. At first I was getting them from zeal-Mart, then I switched to kroger to see what they were like. I use them every month lol. i'd recommend to others. !!!!
Melissa H.
I have been searching for affordable, comfortable period protection. I am always nervous about trying not as well known brands of products. Anyone tried these? Do they provide comfy, good coverage? Thanks in advance.
Candi E.
How do these compared to Tampex tampons?