BY KROGER

• I have been searching for affordable, comfortable period ...1 Answers
  • How do these compared to Tampex tampons?1 Answers
Kristi A.
Cincinnati
Kroger's tampons are pretty good. I dont usually get them but if money is tight they get the job done. Just have to make sure to change them frequently or wear a liner in case there's a little leakage. Definately good if the individual is trying to save a few bucks though..
brittany t.
Provo, UT
These are the cheapest and lowest quality tampons I have ever used. I just finished a box and will never buy off brand tampons again. Not super absorbent and were leaky and uncomfortable. The plastic inserter was cheap and flimsy.
Madison M.
I've literally used every brand you can think of when it comes to tampons whether it be name brand or not. Honestly all tampon brands work the same imo they all do the same thing. I don't have heavy periods as it is (bc I'm getting older) so I never really worry about leaking or anything. Overall experience I love this brand and it does exactly what it needs to do. 5 stars and I recommend them to any woman no matter what age they are. No need for backup protection. This is all you need. 🙂🙂
Paige L.
St. Clair Shores
Horrible no protection and cause massive leaks even though when you change it there is hardly anything on it. Cheap price and can make it work if you have to but In my opinion there are much better options.
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
Tampons are something that you have to have so if you can find the best quality for your money then you've won the battle. These tampons are just as absorbant as any other brand for a fraction of the cost.
BRITTANY S.
Florence, KY
They're significantly cheaper than Tampax and do what they need to do. Also, do a women that have a longer vagina, these are more like the old school Tampax with the cardboard applicator. They last longer.
Kate C.
Newnan, GA
Honestly just as good as tampax! The absorbency is just the same plus the applicator is flushable which is nice if you have to use a public restroom and there’s no sanitary box. If your looking for the same quality as tampax but not as expensive try Kroger brand! I love them!
Meghan B.
I was not a fan of the Kroger brand tampons. I had a free coupon and thought I would try them. I had a combination of a cardboard and plastic applicator (cardboard was not fun), but didn’t feel like I got near the amount of coverage and protection as the name brand I am used to.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
These are okay they work, they are inexpensive and I got them from Kroger. I like that they do have a lot in a package so that the box lasts a long time, but they do feel kinda cheap. I would recommend U by Kotex Sleek* Super Tampons & Barely There* Liners Trial Pack 10 ct Box instead!
Paula W.
Frankfort, KY
A good discount tampon for the price point. It's o.k. if you're not having a heavy period, but not good for heavy days.

I keep on hand because I'm going through perimenopause and still have a monthly cycle. Not my first choice in tampons but would use again.
Melissa H.
I have been searching for affordable, comfortable period protection. I am always nervous about trying not as well known brands of products. Anyone tried these? Do they provide comfy, good coverage? Thanks in advance.
Candi E.
How do these compared to Tampex tampons?