BY KROGER

Compares to Maximum Strength Vivarin. This is an over-the-counter medication. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lexis S.
Danville, KY
I work a job that I have to work nights every 12 weeks. After being on days for so long and often only having one day to switch. The first day is a little hard to stay awake. This however does help. Do not take with coffee you will feel very jittery.
Kristina D.
Byron
Works just as well as a monster, red bull, or coffee. I don't do coffee and when I worked at Kroger, soda got super expensive so I switched to this for a bit and I loved it. I felt more alert without the crash after.
matthew c.
Don't take too many of these or you'll think your going to die. I had to work alot and took more than I should and I personally won't buy these again.
Nikki S.
Mount Juliet, TN
If I need a little boost these work great but I have to eat something to bypass the jitters. Theyve helped me make it through lots of road trips
Shaythia S.
Gave me horrible headaches and I still wasn’t able to stay awake. I ended up trashing them after a few try’s.