BY KROGER

• Has anyone tried this nasal spray? I need relief from my ...1 Answers
Bailey H.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Every time I am not feeling well and seem to be stuffed up and can not get rid of it.... I go to the nasal spray! One of my main resources when my nose is down to get me breathing properly again. This brand is just as good as the "name brand" nasal sprays!
Amy K.
wichita
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have use this nasal spray For decongestants in the past. It has really helped to loosen the mucus in your sinuses and make it so much easier to breathe. I would highly recommend trying this in stead of spending $30 on Flonase.
Bailey D.
Sandy, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have really bad allergies when spring and summer rolls around and I find that nasal spray is actually more effective than taking a pill every few hours or so. It starts working fast and it keeps my sneezing under control all day long.
CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works perfectly I constantly have clogged sinuses due to allergies and this always gets the job done one pump in each nostril will last me for half of the day before I spray again to keep my nasal passages clear. awesome product!
Carla  P.
Love this. It works as intended and is a lot cheaper than brand names. Love Kroger products. I'll definitely buy again if I need it.
Ashley P.
Creve Coeur, IL
Perfect for a cold when you're stuffed up. A quick spray to the congested nostril and within seconds you can breath. Great stuff!
SA H.
Wichita, KS
Great brand. I trust Kroger. This is my go to medicine when I'm congested. I think it's very affordable. We buy it at Dillons.
Gennae J.
Clinton, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works very well, especially for sneezing and for when your allergies are acting up and if very effective
Taylor S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I definitely prefer the .89 cent version that Walmart carries. Unfortunately I'm addicted to nasal spray.
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is a great off brand. The price is pretty low and it helps me with my seasonal allergies.
Java Q.
Has anyone tried this nasal spray? I need relief from my "heavy head"