Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetKroger

Compare to active ingredients of Excedrin Migraine. This is an over-the-counter medication.

How well do these work for migraines?
How long does it take before this takes effect?
Start your review of Kroger Migraine Formula, 24 caplets, Compare to active ingredients of Excedrin Migraine!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,184 reviews
Kroger Migraine Formula, 24 caplets, Compare to active ingredients of Excedrin Migraine uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My friend got this product she has been using this pandemic started, she say's what do you do when you have migraines during a pandemic? Suffer or plan ahead and find her medication ahead.She say's this brand is one she buy pretty consistently and they are still more available and reasonably priced
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,121 reviews
I usually take Excedrin Migraine and it is hit or miss. I picked up Kroger Migraine Formula on a whim because the store did not have Excedrin Migraine. The Kroger brand and Excedrin Migraine have the exact same ingredients. When I took the Kroger brand it helped with my migraine but did not cure it. I would use the Kroger brand in a pinch. Otherwise, I will be sticking with Excedrin Migraine. I would still suggest Kroger Migraine Formula because I did get some relief.
Erica R.
Louisville, KY
I like this product. It says when it's going to do. It meant my expectations. I would recommend it to others.
Suzanne T.
Buckeye, AZ
This is used almost on a daily basis. It’s a great alternative to the higher priced name brands.
Alea C.
Elkhart, IN
When you put it in your mouth it had such a sweet taste. But I think it’s like a very generic brand of excedrin.
Tamara C.
I can’t go without this product. I suffer from migraines and this is one of the few pills over the counter that will help me.
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
i love this migraine formula! it’s so much cheaper than name brands and it has the same i ingredients too, so it works just as well. i only buy this brand of migraine medicine mostly because this is the most cost effective solution.
Marie R.
Waterford, MI
Lately I have been getting migraines like crazy and the only way to get them to go away is to go to sleep, which is super unproductive, or to take this medication! For being Kroger brand it is amazing and the only medicine that relieves my migraines in about 15 minutes. It’s a life saver and I strongly recommend to all!
Dawn K.
Nolensville, TN
The Kroger generic version is honestly the exact same product as the name brand, at at least half the cost. These pills save my life on a daily basis, as a chronic migraine sufferer. I’ve also found that they help with other aches and pains as well. HIGHLY recommend Kroger generic medications!!
Miranda V.
Huntington, WV
2,868 reviews
I always seem to get a lot of migraines when I have to travel a lot by plane and these are my go to medicine to help me. They don’t make me drowsy but they really help with my headache almost right away and are cheaper than other brands!