Kroger® Caramel Apple Dip uploaded by Yvonne C.

BY KROGER #13 in Sauces

mackenzie o.
hillsboro, OH
I love Carmel and apples! This is perfect in the fall and I buy multiple a year. The price is a decent price for the size and taste amazing. It’s also great to drizzle over apple pie and crisp too. I will continue to buy every time we need it!
Amy H.
Corning, OH
We bought this dip on a whim when we were making a fruit tray for a pot luck. Everyone loved it. The flavor was smooth and it went very well with the crisp tart apples. The kids even enjoyed it with other fruits.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Tastes great. I bought for my daughter's birthday , we made ice cream su ndaes and had plenty left over . My daughter brings in her lunch to eat with her apples . It really is good , and perfect for snacking and get togethers .
Amanda C.
This is so yummy it will almost make u cry! We have some in the fridge now and we love to warm it slightly and dip apples and other fruits in it. It's so rich and creamy and amazing just eaten on a spoon!
lauren s.
Independence, KY
I thought this tasted great! It was smooth and creamy. Not to sticky. I used it with apples and as a drizzle for chocolate covered pretzels and it tasted great on both!
Anna H.
Salem, OR
OMG this stuff is amazing all the time. I love it in the fall though with freshly cut apples. I do also love pouring it over vanilla bean ice cream, or drizzling it in my apple cider. So creamy and so good. Caramel is my sweet go to for just about anything that is for my sweet tooth.
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
It is very good and sweet. It is also very thick though so you'd have to heat it up to actually dip anything in it. But overall the taste was wonderful and it's great for Caramel apples. I was pretty satisfied with this product.
Daniella H.
Eh. I just didn't think it was that good. Overly sweet to the point it hurt my teeth. Of course that's not saying much since sometimes if I breathe in it hurts. But still.
K C.
I bought this recently due to it's a good deal on the price compared to other brands. It was worth the price. I will be doing Carmel apples. I didn't look to see if there is any recipes on it. I bought it at Kroger.
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
I love this. It is just as good as name brand products but at a fraction of the price. Perfect time with granny Smith apples and a favorite snack for me kiddos.
Daijah S.
Columbia, SC
I have been looking for a good dip for apples. I was wondering how sweet is this one and is it sticky or watery? Thank you.