Kroger® Caramel Apple Dip uploaded by Yvonne C.

BY KROGER

Alesha B.
Starkville,Mississippi
But I can say this is a product that my mother and my sister and I both use and we love this product so much that this is a once in a lifetime purchase we use this post is there’s a round Thanksgiving it works for any of our dishes that we are cooking
mackenzie o.
Hillsboro, OH
I love Carmel and apples! This is perfect in the fall and I buy multiple a year. The price is a decent price for the size and taste amazing. It’s also great to drizzle over apple pie and crisp too. I will continue to buy every time we need it!
Amy K.
wichita
This step is perfect for fall time. They go very good with green and red apples. I would highly recommend trying this dip if you love caramel the apples because it takes the exact same. It is very inexpensive and there’s always coupons!
Amy H.
Corning, OH
We bought this dip on a whim when we were making a fruit tray for a pot luck. Everyone loved it. The flavor was smooth and it went very well with the crisp tart apples. The kids even enjoyed it with other fruits.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Tastes great. I bought for my daughter's birthday , we made ice cream su ndaes and had plenty left over . My daughter brings in her lunch to eat with her apples . It really is good , and perfect for snacking and get togethers .
Amanda C.
This is so yummy it will almost make u cry! We have some in the fridge now and we love to warm it slightly and dip apples and other fruits in it. It's so rich and creamy and amazing just eaten on a spoon!
lauren s.
Independence, KY
I thought this tasted great! It was smooth and creamy. Not to sticky. I used it with apples and as a drizzle for chocolate covered pretzels and it tasted great on both!
Anna H.
Salem, OR
OMG this stuff is amazing all the time. I love it in the fall though with freshly cut apples. I do also love pouring it over vanilla bean ice cream, or drizzling it in my apple cider. So creamy and so good. Caramel is my sweet go to for just about anything that is for my sweet tooth.
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
It is very good and sweet. It is also very thick though so you'd have to heat it up to actually dip anything in it. But overall the taste was wonderful and it's great for Caramel apples. I was pretty satisfied with this product.
Daniella H.
Eh. I just didn't think it was that good. Overly sweet to the point it hurt my teeth. Of course that's not saying much since sometimes if I breathe in it hurts. But still.
Daijah S.
Columbia, SC
I have been looking for a good dip for apples. I was wondering how sweet is this one and is it sticky or watery? Thank you.