BY KROGER #5 in Grocery Stores

• How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon ...4 Answers
  • What's you're favorite brand of chocolate milk? Kroger3 Answers
  • Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them! 5 Answers
Kroger
  • "I recently moved south and living in Chicago I did not realize how lucky I was to have such a variety of grocery stores, and the assortment of different types of foods, especially imported ones (I don't miss much besides the food!)" in 21 reviews
  • "I am a loyal Kroger shopper - Fuel points are awesome - they do have a health and beauty line and I have tried several of the products from it and they are good quality and a good value because you get quite a lot for the price." in 12 reviews
  • "I've been doing my own grocery shopping for about 5 years now and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Kroger and Kroger Market Places." in 8 reviews
  • "Outside of that though, the Krogers around me seem to be lacking in customer service every time I go there and half the employees are either too busy filling shelves or too interested in talking to each other to offer any help." in 8 reviews
  • "I love being able to use my digital coupons and plan my meals and all with my budget and not have to worry about carrying a ton of coupons to the store." in 7 reviews
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Moving to Georgia from up North has been different especially the grocery stores . I am used to having three or four different grocery stores to choose from but moving here and the specific town I live in has Ingles (overpriced) Food Depot (cheap prices but taxed highly at checkout ) Walmart (convenient ,not my first choice ) and last but not least Kroger. Kroger is overall a great store between its Sales and customer cards with the coupons and of course the Free Friday Download . It has a big list of perks. I have saved alot of money shopping here compared to shopping at Walmart or Publix etc. The deli has good meats ,the bakery has nicely decorated cakes and pastries and the seafood section is always fresh. Kroger is the MOST CROWDED grocery store I have ever been in though. Everytime we drive by or go its is a madhouse . I'm sure it's not the same in every Kroger this is specifically for my local store. The clicklist is an awesome addition but harder for people who still shop in store . The workers dont pay any mind to the customers around them and will push you out of aisles, take the aisle room up or be ignorant and make it harder for customers to shop as well. The produce section is to small for the crowd it gets as well as the pasta and bread aisles . It is really like your crammed in there like a pack of anchovies !! I wish they would make the store larger , or at least open another grocery store around my area . Overall Kroger is great and you can save alot going here , just when great deals come everyone follows .
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Kroger is by far my favorite grocery store since moving to Texas. I’m lucky enough to have one right down the street, and am there frequently. They have great prices, and I love how they do “Free Friday” every week where you can pick up a different product for free with a coupon! I also LOVE the coupons they send to me at home each month - those usually include a few complimentary products as well. They have a great deli and salad bar, and I love that their fruit is always in great condition. I typically don’t have a hard time finding products I need.
Sarah D.
Alvarado, TX
I am in love with Kroger Marketplace click list grocery pick up. I have anxiety problems and grocery shopping is a big issue for me. Im grateful for the new pick up services and it makes me happy to know more jobs have been provided because of this new service. I also love Kroger's card member benefits. I get coupons for items I actually buy! Kroger prices are pretty affordable too! Oh and I love that most Kroger branded food items have less carbs than most other brands, which is awesome for the Keto dieter like me!
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
The Kroger in my area is not the nicest Kroger, but I love how affordable Kroger is in comparison to the other grocery stores in my area. I especially love the number of great gluten free options Kroger offers! They can be a little sneaky in that they offer more expensive, name brand GF items in a designated GF section. However, there are often lots of store brand GF options as specific as waffles mixed in with the regular grocery sections! Will definitely continue to shop here for the low prices and variety in GF products.
Hailey D.
Huntington
Kroger is my favorite grocery store!!! I love their affordable prices, and their digital coupons. Every Friday there is a free item, you just have to download the coupon. The best part of shopping at Kroger, is earning fuel points. I love saving money when purchasing gas!!
Val x.
This store is incredible and very effective the corridors and the stands are very clean. i go to kroger four times at week. i dont see any disadvantage. the quality is very good for the people of united state. I recommend this 100% to others. kroger is amazing.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
We have been shopping at Kroger for as long as i can remember. They have a wide variety of everything especially fruits, veggies, and meats! The staff is always super helpful and very polite! They offer click pick up. And they have a deli, bakery, and pharmacy! Best grocery store in my opinion! If you haven't grocery shopped here before your for sure missing out!!
April P.
Elizabethtown, KY
I absolutely LOVE Kroger brand white chedder popcorn. To me it tastes better than smartfood’s popcorn and even skinny girl popcorn. Especially when you get clusters of cheese. Every once in a while I go to the store and it’s cleaned out. Someone must have found my secret love that’s not so secret any more. I recommend this as a great snack. 2.5 cups per serving is a good snack. Enjoy!!
Marquita S.
Richmond
I love Kroger. I love the weekly ads and the items they put on sale. I love the digital coupons and Friday downloads, the Saturday specials. I love the fact I can get fuel points. Most of the produce is fresh. The meats are always good. I shop there every week and will continue to be a repeat customer.
Sydnee G.
I love that my Kroger gives fuel points; by buying and spending money, you get points that get discounts off of your gas. Kroger is a generally friendly environment, it feels like the employees are very scripted in what they are supposed to say sometimes, tho. I like kroger brand products, but you can usually tell that they’re not as good as the original brands of whatever products they’re replicating; it does give a cheaper option though that involves more fuel points. I shop at Kroger at least once a week. I would recommend it to anyone that needs anything in town, honestly. If you don’t know where something is or couldn’t find it, they send someone to get it for you or take you to it. Walmart employees have no idea where anything is or how to help with most situations, so Kroger is a refreshing trip to the store.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Who else thinks this store is just a lil pricey?
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Does anyone know if Kroger doubles there coupons?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Who else uses their digital coupons? I love them!
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I want to contact someone about a couple of products I would like ordered for my son, who's a diabetic. Any idea who I should contact - my local store or corporate headquarters?
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
How many knew that you can download an electronic coupon and redeem it for a specific free item from Kroger 🙄?I recently found out 🌸 And ia there any more hidden deals for important stores like Kroger? 😇