Kroeger Herb CircuFlow

Dietary Supplement. The Heart of Herbal Health™ CircusFlow has an impressive combination of ingredients related to a healthy heart and arteries, in the perfect balance for optimal efficacy. Helps Maintain Cardiovascular Function and a Healthy Circulatory System*. Hawthorn Berry - Supports arterial integrity, free flowing circulation, appropriate cholesterol levels and string, steady heartbeats,. Horsetail - Contains elemental silica for maintaining flexible arterial walls. Chromium - Maintains the cholesterol balance of LDL and HDL. Selenium - Linked to p. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Casie C.
Grant, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tachycardia and do everything I can to try and have a healthy heart. I just started taking these not to long ago, but I'm feeling confident! Less skips and flutters, and improved clarity of mind!
Elena L.
Bought it for my sister at first, but I ended up buying it form me too.. good value for money and makes me feel healthier! recommended ;)