BY KRK

KRK Rokit 6 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitor: 1" soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and extended response up to 35kHz 6" glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass Proprietary waveguide technology optimized for superior stereo imaging see more...

Adrian G.
Techie Expert
So I bought these for my lady because she had one of those boring 6 CD changer stereos. I love audio and found these to be highly affordable. The first gen I heard a long time ago blew me away by the quality and cost. Once I set these bad boys up and showed her what music is supposed to sound like .... She loved them! The bass response on these are great the clear highs makes you feel like you've been listening to muffled music this whole time. GET THESE AND DON'T LOOK BACK!
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Techie Expert
Sleek in design & kickin sound! I have to remind my hubby to turn it down when turnt up!
Monica L.
Techie Expert
I don't know if it's the same as the black ones but I have the black ones two of them to be exact and oh my Goshhhhh it sounds mind blowing you will absolutely love these speakers