Lexi (.
Atlanta, GA
this is what my colored hair repair dreams are made of! Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Working Serum 1.7 oz = lifesaver

okay, so my hair is actually in really fantastic shape for being colored every 3 months, but i don't think it's been this soft and sleek since i moved to Atlanta, Georgia.

the Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Working Serum 1.7 oz is truly a game changer. i purchased it recently after stumbling across her instagram account and though "heck, it's in Target so why not". this might be the best $10 i've ever spent.

whether using on your towel-dried hair or already dry, you pump a tiny pea-sized amount into your palm, rub your hands together and rake in the magic. it's light, clear and smells incredible. don't be fooled though, this baby can do some work. i blow dried my hair shortly after application and could see the difference after a single use. no more fly aways and the shine made my hair feel brand new. i can't wait to use it for up-dos or down.

the packaging is minimal (love!) and feels luxurious. and the price point is epic.

i didn't think i could have a salon finish like this without going to my stylist, but Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Working Serum 1.7 oz proved me wrong. this will be a staple in my hair routine and a go-to gift for mane girls like me!