BY KRISTIN ESS

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! For all hair types Cuticle smoothing Frizz taming Moisture locking Strand illuminating A universal serum. I love to blow dry with this for shine and smoothness, create wet hair looks, cocktail with pomade for texture, "zip-up" dry ends or air dry. the possibilities are endless! This was created to be used on wet hair but I also use a drop or two to run through finished hair to tame "puffiness," creating more of a second day look. Never let anyone dull your sparkle. How to: 1. Apply a pea-sized amount between your palms and rub them together. 2. Work into towel dried hair, focusing on the ends. 3. Blow dry or air dry as desired. Tip: For additional shine and separation, add another drop or two once the hair is dried. Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Bre Y.
Bellevue
Seriously...WOW! This is a freaking miracle for color treated hair. It will bring you back to LIFE! I went extremely light for summer, being asian and starting with very dark hair, it was so much for my hair to handle. I was using Paravana Leave -in but felt like my hair was still dry and frizzy. Frustrated, I found myself at target in their AMAZING salon care section and noticed Kristen Ess. I had never tried her before and so happy I did. I sprayed some of the leave-in conditioner in store and loved the smell. I checked influenster and saw the amazong reviews for the serum and went for it. I am SO happy I did. New fav brand!!

Best for:
- Colored treated
- Dry hair
- Split ends
- Flyaways
Lexi (.
Atlanta, GA
this is what my colored hair repair dreams are made of! Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Working Serum 1.7 oz = lifesaver

okay, so my hair is actually in really fantastic shape for being colored every 3 months, but i don't think it's been this soft and sleek since i moved to Atlanta, Georgia.

the Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Working Serum 1.7 oz is truly a game changer. i purchased it recently after stumbling across her instagram account and though "heck, it's in Target so why not". this might be the best $10 i've ever spent.

whether using on your towel-dried hair or already dry, you pump a tiny pea-sized amount into your palm, rub your hands together and rake in the magic. it's light, clear and smells incredible. don't be fooled though, this baby can do some work. i blow dried my hair shortly after application and could see the difference after a single use. no more fly aways and the shine made my hair feel brand new. i can't wait to use it for up-dos or down.

the packaging is minimal (love!) and feels luxurious. and the price point is epic.

i didn't think i could have a salon finish like this without going to my stylist, but Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Working Serum 1.7 oz proved me wrong. this will be a staple in my hair routine and a go-to gift for mane girls like me!
Kimberly W.
This is not a want, but a need for my curly, color treated hair. This leaves lasting shine, keeps frizz at bay, and smells like heaven. I use it on my hair wet when air drying, after Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo 10 ozKristin Ess The One Signature Conditioner 10 oz and Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Leave In Conditioner 8.45 oz. and before Living Proof T.B.D. Multi-Tasking Styler. I also use it wet on my hair before a blowout, and after the blowout to keep any of those little frizzes in line. It makes my hair silky smooth and soft as heaven. It’s the best serum I have ever used.
Lindsay L.
Charlevoix, MI
This product smells amazing!! I would buy it again just for the way it makes my hair smell! At $15 a bottle at Target, I can afford to buy it over and over again and plan to’ it helps my hair to keep the frizz at bay and my hair looking healthy and shiny!
Maria B.
I was on the search for a hair serum and I am so glad I found this one. I have greasy hair so I get worried when using serums on my hair because I d on not want to increase the greasy appearance. This produce leaves no greasy residue or stickiness. It makes my hair smooth, shiny and helps significantly with damaged/breaking ends.
Britni H.
Austin
It doesn’t add a ton of shine but it is good in a small amount to take out some of my frizz. It smells amazing, with a light floral scent. Doesn’t have a chemical scent like most drugstore products do. It is annoying that I can only buy it from Target
Morgan H.
Portland, OR
I can’t stop using this! I was a little sceptical, but my hair has never been so frizz-free and shiny and put together since I started using the working serum. The packaging makes it easy to use the perfect amount and a little pump goes a long way.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Let's talk about how the Weightless Shine Working Serum is literally HEAVEN in a tiny bottle. This little bottle literally lasts about six months and a little goes A LONG WAY. It does not leave your hair greasy and provides just enough shine and condition and ugh- AMAZING!
Tawny A.
Noblesville, IN
One bottle has lasted me quite awhile because it doesn’t take much to do it’s magic. I wash my hair and before I dry I’ll put a pea size amount on my hands and run along my ends. I will purchase again when I need to!
McKenzie H.
Logan, UT
You only need a small amount of this to give your hair that shiny texture. I also love that it's a heat-protectant, so I'll apply it before straightening or curling my hair (but after blow-drying). Seriously, you just need one pump, maybe one and a half. Any more than that and your hair might look a little greasy. As always, the smell is amazing. Kind of a light fruity-floral scent, but not overpowering.