Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Working Serum 1.7 oz uploaded by Lindsay L.Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Working Serum 1.7 oz uploaded by hannah p.Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Working Serum 1.7 oz uploaded by Lexi (.

BY KRISTIN ESS

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! For all hair types Cuticle smoothing Frizz taming Moisture locking Strand illuminating A universal serum. I love to blow dry with this for shine and smoothness, create wet hair looks, cocktail with pomade for texture, "zip-up" dry ends or air dry. the possibilities are endless! This was created to be used on wet hair but I also use a drop or two to run through finished hair to tame "puffiness," creating more of a second day look. Never let anyone dull your sparkle. How to: 1. Apply a pea-sized amount between your palms and rub them together. 2. Work into towel dried hair, focusing on the ends. 3. Blow dry or air dry as desired. Tip: For additional shine and separation, add another drop or two once the hair is dried. Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Lexi (.
Atlanta, GA
this is what my colored hair repair dreams are made of! Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Working Serum 1.7 oz = lifesaver

okay, so my hair is actually in really fantastic shape for being colored every 3 months, but i don't think it's been this soft and sleek since i moved to Atlanta, Georgia.

the Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Working Serum 1.7 oz is truly a game changer. i purchased it recently after stumbling across her instagram account and though "heck, it's in Target so why not". this might be the best $10 i've ever spent.

whether using on your towel-dried hair or already dry, you pump a tiny pea-sized amount into your palm, rub your hands together and rake in the magic. it's light, clear and smells incredible. don't be fooled though, this baby can do some work. i blow dried my hair shortly after application and could see the difference after a single use. no more fly aways and the shine made my hair feel brand new. i can't wait to use it for up-dos or down.

the packaging is minimal (love!) and feels luxurious. and the price point is epic.

i didn't think i could have a salon finish like this without going to my stylist, but Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Working Serum 1.7 oz proved me wrong. this will be a staple in my hair routine and a go-to gift for mane girls like me!
Kimberly W.
This is not a want, but a need for my curly, color treated hair. This leaves lasting shine, keeps frizz at bay, and smells like heaven. I use it on my hair wet when air drying, after Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo 10 ozKristin Ess The One Signature Conditioner 10 oz and Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Leave In Conditioner 8.45 oz. and before Living Proof T.B.D. Multi-Tasking Styler. I also use it wet on my hair before a blowout, and after the blowout to keep any of those little frizzes in line. It makes my hair silky smooth and soft as heaven. It’s the best serum I have ever used.
Lindsay L.
Charlevoix, MI
This product smells amazing!! I would buy it again just for the way it makes my hair smell! At $15 a bottle at Target, I can afford to buy it over and over again and plan to’ it helps my hair to keep the frizz at bay and my hair looking healthy and shiny!
Morgan H.
Portland, OR
I can’t stop using this! I was a little sceptical, but my hair has never been so frizz-free and shiny and put together since I started using the working serum. The packaging makes it easy to use the perfect amount and a little pump goes a long way.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Let's talk about how the Weightless Shine Working Serum is literally HEAVEN in a tiny bottle. This little bottle literally lasts about six months and a little goes A LONG WAY. It does not leave your hair greasy and provides just enough shine and condition and ugh- AMAZING!
McKenzie H.
Logan, UT
You only need a small amount of this to give your hair that shiny texture. I also love that it's a heat-protectant, so I'll apply it before straightening or curling my hair (but after blow-drying). Seriously, you just need one pump, maybe one and a half. Any more than that and your hair might look a little greasy. As always, the smell is amazing. Kind of a light fruity-floral scent, but not overpowering.
Suzanne M.
Cleveland, OH
Overall I like this and I use just two pumps for my medium length hair. I apply to the ends mostly and then work through the rest of the head. My hair is fine but there is a lot of it. I use it when my hair is still wet, before blow drying. I have noticed my hair isn’t as frizzy and the style lasts longer without being weighed down. I would buy this again
Haley C.
Oakwood, GA
Honestly you can’t go wrong with any Kristen Ess products! Her prices are reasonable and they smell amazing! And when you use them, it works wonders on your hair! I haven’t found a product i don’t like from her line!
hannah p.
Scottdale, PA
I love this hair serum, I’ve noticed a difference in my hair since I’ve started using it. Kristen Ess products smell amazing, and it makes my hair feel weightless, you should definitely buy all of her products!
Amanda L.
camarillo, CA
This serum is ok. Its not terrible but ive definitly used better. It smells amazing and is very light but the moisture and shine it gives your hair is not much to be desired. It does help slightly tame frizz and its great for assisting with air drying.